Life tends to hate me when I get to excited.

Due to real life issues, I have had to cut down the funds I was working to upgrade my GPU this coming month with. Along with holding off on upgrading my pc it self… so I have to decide which is going to work better… the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 8gb which I found for about $208 or the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 4gb which I found for $199 and on the GTX side of things the PNY GTX 1060 6gb which is 218. Unfortantly its get the card this coming month or be stuck with an ASUS GT 640 2gb edition for who knows how long… I have about $220 to work with for the card. Just gonna have to hope what ever I get prices are right and it works out…

Edit: Guy from live stream TweakTown recomended the RX 470 8gb Sapphire Nitro between the 470 8gb and 480 4gb verisons.

470 8gb is my vote

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Yea its where im heavly leaning, and like the guy from TweakTown said its future proofing by getting it over the 4gb RX 480.

ShiftySatchmo said in Life tends to hate me when I get to excited.:

470 8gb is my vote

The higher memory will be nice in a lot of games.

2 Likes

teh_g Yea, I agree… its why I made sure to put it as a major option… and I was sold on it the minute the dude from TweakTown recomended it over the RX 480 4gb varient lol

Gorkie said in Life tends to hate me when I get to excited.:

teh_g Yea, I agree… its why I made sure to put it as a major option… and I was sold on it the minute the dude from TweakTown recomended it over the RX 480 4gb varient lol

You could probably over clock it to a 480

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Well from what I have read recently, its been overclocked by some to 1400/1750(1800)

Mountains and molehills, both movable if you have patience.

I am going to be an asshole here because I am good at it… just keep saving over a few more months… prices may/will drop a bit and or sales etc… and then you get the card you wanted.

Life sucks sometimes, we all have our ups and downs and I am not in any way meaning to belittle anything you are going through, but the problem of the gpu is easily fixed with time.

2 Likes

Ub6 Accually your right, and about 3 hours ago I was able to work shit out… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorkie Also rumours now of rx470 Price cut to compete with the 1050Ti. Just hold off until the waters aren’t so muddy as there’s some new products being released in the tiers you’re looking at.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie You have a good point, could be better to upgrade my PC instead right now and wait a month or two on the GPU hmmm

1 Like