Long time no see

What’s up everyone? tat2teel (Tyler Teel) here. It’s been over a year since I’ve spoken to anyone from Gtribe, save for a few good friends. Anyways, I used to be a volunteer over there until around May or June of 2015, when things got much more dramatic that I was willing to tolerate for a social media platform. I got pointed here by one of those friends and thought I’d see what everything was about. Anyways, I know I’m friends with some of you still on Steam and I look forward to the gaming night, I saw a topic about earlier. Cheers!

tat2teel Welcome! Hope you enjoy the new home.

Hey teh g, thanks! It’s been odd not having a lot of fellow gamers to chat with. The members here make this site seem very promising to me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to see you made it over.

2 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

tat2teel

I was totally bummed when you left! Glad to see you again Tyler!!!

1 Like

Good to see you tyler! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to see you found your way back to us Tyler, I was really surprised when you just disappeared from GTribe. We really should go and hunt some dragons by time :wink:

PeaceLeon I don’t think I’ve played multi in DA:I since the last time we played. I’ve got to be a bit rusty by now

tat2teel I just played it one or two times after our last match, so I think we both might be a bit rusty by now xD

Welcome dude, things are much more relaxed around here :smiley:

Welcome!!