Love the new gx

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 loved it <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Glad you like it! I miss being able to have a space in my name, but I will live…

The platform is a little bit more flexible and has a lot more out of the box. The big benefit there is that I don’t need to be worried that a plugin will break every time I update the backend…

Plus this saves me $49 a month since Discourse has a built in link expander.

3 Likes

I think this is easier to follow annnnd I like the suggested topics

3 Likes

No complaints here. It is a little “noisey” I guess I would call it. But I’m not lost or anything. At least I don’t think so anyway… :man_shrugging:

Edit: I guess having categories cover the whole main page instead of half categories half ‘latest’ would be my one complain. I prefer categories as my default landing.

2 Likes

Yeah, it has more stuff in places for sure. I think it will take getting used to having

You can change your default landing when you navigate here. I prefer unread since I like to watch all the things, but it is configurable.

1 Like

Yeah, I set it as my default. I was just mentioning that categories also shows latest in another column. Just an aesthetic thing. I’d prefer to just see categories only. But my day isn’t ruined or anything. I’m getting used to it all fine. Congrats on making the change happen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I guess maybe it’s a bit squishier on the phone, but I’ll get used to it.

You’re squishy.

2 Likes

I like it, and if I can make it wider (everything is running down the center of the monitor)… I will like it even more.
Thank you for all you do.

I figured out how to make it just show the categories on the home page (if that is what you were asking)

2 Likes

Thing looking good. Bit of a shame I lost my old name due to using an Email I lost a while back but all good :slight_smile:

Hip hip hooray! Lookin good.

I sent you a PM, but just in case; I think I can edit your old user to use a new email, or I can give you the activation link manually.

Glad you like it :wink:

Many thanks to @teh_g for sorting my old username out as I was to foolish to change my Email!

2 Likes