Mad Max is only $3.89usd!

Bundle stars has Mad Max for cheap if you don’t own it yet! Really fun game!
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/mad-max?utm_source=Bundle%20Stars%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=a676045504-MadMax_09_04_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3437eaaeba-a676045504-425018589&mc_cid=a676045504&mc_eid=6b7e3d8e50

http://imgur.com/eDPV3uO

spinalfailed picked it up awhile back for around the same price. Don’t know if it was Humble Store or actually on Steam. Have I played it…no. LOL

1 Like

It’s worth $60 imo, so grab it if you don’t have it already. Katsuo

mystichydro haha I’ve had it for who knows how long and just started it about a week ago!

1 Like

I played for about 5 hours and then got bored and backlogged it. Does it get better?

shiftysatchmo if you aren’t into games that require a grind it probably isn’t for you.

I don’t remember much, but I also don’t remember a grind (might have been my play-style of finish secondary stuff before moving the story forward). It was good enough that I beat it. I also remember I got it in a bundle on steam that included all the mad max movies. So I marathoned them and then played the game.

spinalfailed yeah it just felt too samey. It had good graphics though!

1 Like

shiftysatchmo yeah it’s one of those repetitive type games that to me falls in the grind category. Not that it’s a bad thing but you need to keep doing much of the same to get to level up to then beat this section to do a bunch of the same to level up to beat this section!

1 Like

gord0 any game that has tons of doing x,y,z type stuff falls in my grind category. However I enjoy grind to games… Well if I’m in the mood for them.

spinalfailed said in Mad Max is only $3.89usd!:

gord0 any game that has tons of doing x,y,z type stuff falls in my grind category. However I enjoy grind to games… Well if I’m in the mood for them.

You literally said nothing other than you find all games, no games, or some games to be a grind. lol “any game that has tons of doing x,y,z type stuff” . I get what you mean by the other replies… however, grinding only applies to killing mobs to level up or to farm mats.

gord0 are you always a douche or just to everyone you respond to? I’m sorry I didn’t put it in children’s terms for you. Next time, oh wait I knew there was a reason I never respond to your posts.

spinalfailed said in Mad Max is only $3.89usd!:

gord0 are you always a douche or just to everyone you respond to? I’m sorry I didn’t put it in children’s terms for you. Next time, oh wait I knew there was a reason I never respond to your posts.

I respond as i see it… but only to x, y, z based posts. ; ]

Region locked though if any of you plan to play it in Japan. :smiley:

sir_diealot said in Mad Max is only $3.89usd!:

Region locked though if any of you plan to play it in Japan. :smiley:

Region locked for the deal or region locked as in the japanese government doesn’t like the game (sorta like germany and violence or china and the undead)?

1 Like

Definitely had a lot of repetitive missions and though satisfying at first the melee combat is a bit tiresome by the end. Plenty of tedious parts, like those stupid air balloons. Also was never a challenge by any means. But it was definitely fun fun fun! I threw down 40hrs on it and beat all the side missions (not all the trophy whatever stuff, but actual missions). And then its Mad freakin Max of course.

I know I didn’t 100% it, but I did almost clock 60hrs.

gord0 I played like 40 hours and got bored after XD

Maybe boring after 40-60 hours. But that is at least 10 CoD campaign time :smiley:

1 Like

gord0