Magical Wishlist Thread Giveaway!

I randomly selected a GX member who posted a list on the official wishlist thread. I used RANDBETWEEN in excel so it was all very official.

Congratulations PeaceLeon ! You will receive a magical wishlist gift closer to Christmas time!!! <3 :gift:

I knew I should have filled in the Wishlist!

1 Like

Hmmm, I should edit mine… I already own Deus Ex Mankind Devided just not the season pass lol

1 Like

Congrats on the unexpected win.

1 Like

now i regret that i didnt filled that wishlist thread ! joking : 3

Congratulation PeaceLeon

2 Likes

RIGGED, it’s all rigged I tell you! A nice guy that gives away loads of games and is active in the forum wins another game. You sir are making a mockery of the system! What system I don’t know but you are making a mockery of it :smiley:

Congrats PeaceLeon enjoy bud :smiley:

1 Like

But here I am deserving more free stuff. If I can’t leech here I’m off to leech somewhere else!

Congrats PeaceLeon Hope it’s a decent choice from your wishlist… we all know not to trust ShiftySatchmo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Magical Wishlist Thread Giveaway!:

… we all know not to trust ShiftySatchmo :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude’s so Shifty he’s put in his name to try and throw us all off :wink:

1 Like

But here I am deserving more free stuff. If I can’t leech here I’m off to leech somewhere else!

Congrats PeaceLeon Hope it’s a decent choice from your wishlist… we all know not to trust ShiftySatchmo :stuck_out_tongue:

I photo shopped Journey to the Center of the Earth onto his list…that’s cool, right?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Really? The game looks cool :wink:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Magical Wishlist Thread Giveaway!:

I photo shopped Journey to the Center of the Earth onto his list…that’s cool, right?

I would expect nothing less you glorious, diabolical, bastard!

1 Like