Mass Effect Andromeda Official 4k Tech Video

THIS. LOOKS. SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

https://youtu.be/t1hBNALUk4w

This looks bad. :frowning:
Smelling an MMO here.

Zmajuga Pre-Alpha. For a pre alpha, this looks sick. And I’d be fine if it was a MMO. What I hate is that it’s Origin only and I have troubles using Origin. So many bugs >.>

Katsuo said in Mass Effect Andromeda Official 4k Tech Video:

Zmajuga Pre-Alpha. For a pre alpha, this looks sick. And I’d be fine if it was a MMO. What I hate is that it’s Origin only and I have troubles using Origin. So many bugs >.>

Looks like they are trying to kick themselves in the nuts again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Zmajuga said in Mass Effect Andromeda Official 4k Tech Video:

Looks like they are trying to kick themselves in the nuts again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the game is played on a Playstation Neo so yeah, they already did the nuts kicking thing XD

looks like Mass Effect copies No Man´s Sky mechanics :wink:

I assume they will make it like inquisition.

ShiftySatchmo Sheesh, I hope not.

1 Like

Me too, but devs usually build on concepts from games they’ve made in the past. I bet they try to incorporate some of the open world / mmo feeling elements they put into inquisition.

ShiftySatchmo said in Mass Effect Andromeda Official 4k Tech Video:

Me too, but devs usually build on concepts from games they’ve made in the past. I bet they try to incorporate some of the open world / mmo feeling elements they put into inquisition.

I would like to see that open world thing in the new Mass Effect, to be honest. But I definitely wouldn’t like to see the gameplay mechanics to be Inquisition-like. If they make the game to be as close as Star Citizen in terms of gameplay, I’d be happy.

I would like to see that open world thing in the new Mass Effect, to be honest. But I definitely wouldn’t like to see the gameplay mechanics to be Inquisition-like. If they make the game to be as close as Star Citizen in terms of gameplay, I’d be happy.

Oh, I’m sure the gameplay will be similar to past mass effect games. I thought part 2 was the best.

Graphically looks fairly normal. Nothing exceptional. Gameplaywise they didn’t show anything other than walking around in a non-action scene.

I love mass effect, but I’m not going to praise it for it’s non-ground-breaking graphics. I think this is just to appeal to the console only folks to hype up neo and scorpio.

Oh, I’m sure the gameplay will be similar to past mass effect games. I thought part 2 was the best.

Yeah ME2 was amazing. Definitely the best in trilogy! They need just to make the gameplay a bit better in Andromeda and that’s all. More fluid and easier to do stuff.