Mass Effect Andromeda

I am pumped for this. It should be pretty fun.

1 Like

teh_g Don’t look at this as the day of release, from what I understand N7 day is Nov 7 but the game will be out March 7th.

1 Like

Gorkie Maybe on N7 they’ll start doing a lot of the promo/hype stuff with behind the scenes and interviews, etc. I’m pretty excited for Andromeda, since I loved the original trilogy.

1 Like

tat2teel You and me both, I hope they do all the promo/hype when that time comes I want to be ready. After all End of Oct beginning of November ill be getting my MSI R9 290x 4gb OC and be able to really get to play the older games before hand… I am only missing a couple of the expansions from ME3 and some costume crap from the rest…

1 Like

Gorkie I’m hoping to jump away from my AMD Proc by year’s end, and maybe upgrade to a 1070 around tax time.

tat2teel Im planning to upgrade my PC as well however im going to wait a little longer, Zen’s first APU’s maybe droping in Oct if my information is correct and then the High End CPU & Motherboards in Feburary 2017… everything is looking pretty damn good to from what im seeing. They are saying the A12-9800 CPU’s graphics will have GCN 4.0 and can beat I5-6500 in Dx11 by 99% proffiencey. I won’t be going APU if I can help it, but were as the new AM4 motherboards can use both APU & High End CPU with DDR4 it maybe a path to upgrade untill I can save higher depending on the price of the 4 core 8 thread or 8 core 16 thread that have been talked about.

1 Like