Massive updates coming in The Division!

This actually looks good. The Division is one of these games where the game had potential to be extremely good. And it looked good but felt bad. I don’t own the game so probably I shouldn’t talk anything about it but w/e. I’ve watched enough walkthroughs and streams so I believe I can say a thing or two about it. From what I saw, the game was from the beginning broken. Tons of bugs and glitches. And on top of that, the game had no content. As a MMO game, you can’t make a game without tons of content. You have to keep updating the game with content every single month. Ubisoft/Massive didn’t do that and they didn’t care about it so probably that’s why is the game rated very negatively on Steam. If I remember correctly, The Division was packed with hackers so there’s that security that the game has.
I’m honestly surprised that Ubisoft/Massive decided to listen to the players and that they asked the players to come and fix their game. I find that extremely good from their side. The first updates are showing that the game is going in the right direction. Massive balance updates, updates in gear, stats, even talents and weapons. It’s a “small” step but a good one. If they continue like this, I think they might bring the players back. Or even bring new ones into the game.

Click here to see the updates

Did they remove SpongeBobs? XD

2 Likes

For me it was just too repetitive. No variety in missions or enemies until the final mission really.

ShiftySatchmo said in Massive updates coming in The Division!:

For me it was just too repetitive. No variety in missions or enemies until the final mission really.

That’s why they are changing everything. Hopefully it will be better this time.

ME no gusta that game at all XD

The only thing that can save Division is selling it to other company. :smiley:

Well maybe ill check this out again after I get a new GPU… right now im using my intergrated graphics so would suck lol.