ME Andromeda weapons and skills gameplay

My only problem is the linear map (maybe just this map/mission), the face animations and that you are always told what to do in every minute. Still, it is preordered on Origin, we’ll see.

1 Like

ButtStallion Yeah. They made the mission to be a “puzzle” mission and yet the game told you everything what you have to do XD
The face animations is not something I care about but they could’ve been better. But the dialogue writing is just plain horrible. I mean, if I wanted a teenager dialogue, I would just play Barbie Dreamhouse Party and talk with prince Ken.
But, on the good side, the visuals are definitely good. And I like the looks of the armor and weapons. Also the combat is fast paced and I like fast paced.

I’ve been on the fence with P.B. since they debuted her. Even the black across the eyes i hate… And i love me some blue tentacle women! I didn’t watch this as i want zero spoilers but i imagine what it’s like based on your responses and the little bit i have heard of her.

Spinalfailed You can watch it as it doesn’t tell you anything about the main story. Hell, it doesn’t even tell you about the mission that she’s in. It’s basically jump there, kill that and that’s it.

ButtStallion One thing I don’t get. They said earlier that the game won’t be open world. But here they say that you have tons of planets, areas and what not to explore. I mean, if I’m about to walk like an idiot through that desert for about 20 minutes to find, let’s say, a rock, then that’s pretty much open world to me.

Katsuo said in ME Andromeda weapons and skills gameplay:

ButtStallion One thing I don’t get. They said earlier that the game won’t be open world. But here they say that you have tons of planets, areas and what not to explore. I mean, if I’m about to walk like an idiot through that desert for about 20 minutes to find, let’s say, a rock, then that’s pretty much open world to me.

Are you serious? :smiley:

ButtStallion And there goes my dream to “try” the game.

1 Like

13 days left…

As bad as I want this game, even though its my birthday next month im probally gonna skip it for a few months. As good as it looks so far just have to cut back on buying new games… I just spent 5 bucks and got Final Fantasy HD Type-0