Metal Gear Survive Official Trailer - Gamescom 2016

Konami’s new game. Metal Gear Survive. I’m tired of Konami.

Katsuo This is how you destroy a franchise. The sadder part is, I’ll probably play it xD (dat glorious fox engine)

Dunja You are going to buy this?

Katsuo Buy it and support Konami? No. Play it? Yes :innocent:

Dunja I definitely won’t even pirate this one. I don’t want to spend my precious time on that garbage they are currently making. If I want zombies, I’ll just switch to COD IW Zombies. At least there’s David Hasselhoff.

Katsuo I dont care that there’s zombies. It’s a bit tasteless, I admit. But we’ve seen non-human things in MG universe before. Aren’t Skulls technically zombies? And this wouldn’t look half bad if it didn’t have “Metal Gear” in the title(open world, base building, survival game on fox engine hellooooooo?). I’ll just turn a blind eye and pretend this is non-canon. Or that it has nothing to do with Metal Gear at all. Or something. But I’ll definitely play it :unicorn:

Dunja Skulls aren’t zombies. They are modified humans. You are saying that Quiet is a zombie? XD

Katsuo I said technically :stuck_out_tongue:

They should have just let the series end gracefully.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Konami has no brains or insight without Hideo.

ShiftySatchmo said in Metal Gear Survive Official Trailer - Gamescom 2016:

They should have just let the series end gracefully.

But they want to make money!

Bra-fucking-vo Pachinkonami! Bra-fucking-vo! Let’s turn one of the most beloved franchises in the world into yet another generic zombie game. I already have all the call of duty games, if I wanted mindless zombie shit, i’d already be playing it. I’m going to buy this and return it just so Pachinkonami gets a monitary penalty from steam.

2 Likes

Hideo is rolling in his grave…wait what?

Bow and arrow ? Would play XD

gord0 What’s worse, zombie based games are really popular nowadays and there will be people who will pay $60 for that game. They ruined Metal Gear totally and they will earn money from it. XD

Katsuo said in Metal Gear Survive Official Trailer - Gamescom 2016:

gord0 What’s worse, zombie based games are really popular nowadays and there will be people who will pay $60 for that game. They ruined Metal Gear totally and they will earn money from it. XD

I’m going to play long enough to get at least one steam card then I’m going to return the game and sell the card lol

gord0 said in Metal Gear Survive Official Trailer - Gamescom 2016:

Katsuo said in Metal Gear Survive Official Trailer - Gamescom 2016:

I’m going to play long enough to get at least one steam card then I’m going to return the game and sell the card lol

Pure evil haha

1 Like