Microphone troubles!

As Craig found out last night my microphone was really giving me trouble, so much so that I had given up on it completely, I had already decided last night I was going to a store to buy a replacement. Today comes and I start looking around online first to see what I can find locally and online for the best deal and online seems to be the best option if I don’t mind waiting a couple of days, HOWEVER! I’ve fixed the microphone in my current headset… That very reason I was almost about to buy another I found online, for some reason right before I was about to buy, I even had the new headset in my trolley and was about to enter my bank details but I stumbled, thought for a moment or two and I had this gut feeling to check out my mic level in the sound options under the control panel… Good job I did! As for whatever reason the levels was turned almost all the way down, a swift click and a flick of the mouse the mic is working perfectly! I have no idea how this got lowered but I don’t really care it’s just saved me £15 that I can now actually put that money with a bit of other and buy man stuff with like a new power drill! :grin:

Techtu84 A good lesson learned :smiley:

1 Like

Glad you got it working.

teh_g Yup it certainly was! :microphone2: Sir_diealot No issue when you was just on teamspeak then?

1 Like

Techtu84
Sometimes apps like Skype or TeamSpeak are set to lower your mic automatically.

1 Like

Zmajuga then it must be Team Speak. It’s the only time I use my mic. At least I now know for future reference.

Techtu84 said in Microphone troubles!:

teh_g Yup it certainly was! :microphone2: Sir_diealot No issue when you was just on teamspeak then?

Sorry, I just saw this. No you were a little low to me but other than that just fine.