Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Official Announcement Trailer

Hopefully they didn’t lost a lot of thunder with it getting leaked. I am pretty psyched for this game.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

1 Like

Katsuo Much want. So need.

2 Likes

teh_g Resist! Think about cookies!

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Official Announcement Trailer:

He is getting the $300 version from GameSpot. And people say the Switch is overpriced XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Official Announcement Trailer:

Katsuo said in Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Official Announcement Trailer:

He is getting the $300 version from GameSpot. And people say the Switch is overpriced XD

Stop him somehow! :frowning:

1 Like

My steam is full of this and that person " has added Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ to their wishlist." XD

2 Likes

Arsononion Don’t spy on me :open_mouth:

( [GX]Arson has added Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ to their wishlist. )

ButtStallion I played LOTR on PS2 was epic XD shadow of mordor replay’d 2 times as awell xD

Wow that looks awesome. I still have yet to play the other Middle Earth game that was so good.

Wayy tooooo many gamessss! too little time!

It seems I’ll have 5 fps in this one.

1 Like

I am trying to order the big collectors edition of this for PC so I can get the statue but only see that version for XBox or PS4 can you tell me if it is available with PC?

1 Like

Sir_diealot So far only the console versions are listed for the Mithril Edition. Maybe later it will come with a PC game with the stuff.

1 Like

ButtStallion u just came here to share that xD that gameplay ! !

ButtStallion I like how they didn’t change much. Don’t fix what’s not broken \o/

1 Like

This comment in the YouTube comment section for the gameplay walkthrough:
0_1489027134755_SoW comment.JPG

I am now giving up on humanity… I’ll be in my bunker awaiting the commencement of the future foretold in Idiocracy.

Looks amazing and also reminds me how poor my progress was in the last one… Didn’t make it very far as they didn’t allow me to go pew pew pew with guns :confused:

Shame i’m such an FPS noob sometimes.

LetsGetIt1220 said in Middle-earth: Shadow of War - Official Announcement Trailer:

Looks amazing and also reminds me how poor my progress was in the last one… Didn’t make it very far as they didn’t allow me to go pew pew pew with guns :confused:

Shame i’m such an FPS noob sometimes.

It is such a great game. I loved it.