Mobius?

Anyone having issues with Mobius Connection Error 12: Connection Unstable try a more stable connection. This has been happening all day and im finding no workable way to fix it and tried rebooting internet and everything.

gorkie said in /404:

Anyone having issues with Mobius Connection Error 12: Connection Unstable try a more stable connection. This has been happening all day and im finding no workable way to fix it and tried rebooting internet and everything.

Are other internet activities laggy? Are you the sole user of your connection?

gord0 Nothing else seems to be wrong, I have tried both bluestacks and steam… both are linked to the same account. My cousin plays on the wifi but im connected Via modem’s ethernet. Nothing else seems to have any issues that I have found and this started this morning.

gorkie said in Mobius?:

gord0 Nothing else seems to be wrong, I have tried both bluestacks and steam… both are linked to the same account. My cousin plays on the wifi but im connected Via modem’s ethernet. Nothing else seems to have any issues that I have found and this started this morning.

Try on your phone or tablet using data. The odds of both your home connection and nearest cell tower both having probs is slim. If the problem persists it’s server side. If it works fine on data, there’s one or more culprits with your home connection.

gord0 Hmm seems my connection is having issues after all, my cellphone isnt wanting to connect to my wifi.

gorkie said in Mobius?:

gord0 Hmm seems my connection is having issues after all, my cellphone isnt wanting to connect to my wifi.

Turn off modem and all internet devices. Then turn on modem, wait for connection. Then turn on your devices one at a time. Test each one before turning on the next. That way you can narrow down further.

gord0 Well, I fixed my connection with my phone atleast just by changing my wifi password. Working on narrowing it down now will do everything you mentioned.

gord0 Well, after downloading it onto my cellphone linking my account and such it looks like there servers are having issues or something cause im getting the same error while using my data not my wifi.

Ah, I only play that game on weekends these days. I only log in on weekdays for the daily items and magicite…which as much earlier in the day. Didn’t have problems at that time.

Well it seems there is more a bigger problem, I was able to create a new steam account and a new Mobius account and that works fine. For some reason my main account is having connection errors and im not sure why. A new account works just fine and im not gonna have to restart I have 60+ hours already into the other and nearly end of chapter V p2

gorkie said in Mobius?:

Well it seems there is more a bigger problem, I was able to create a new steam account and a new Mobius account and that works fine. For some reason my main account is having connection errors and im not sure why. A new account works just fine and im not gonna have to restart I have 60+ hours already into the other and nearly end of chapter V p2

Try tomorrow.

1 Like

gord0 Thanks, works now… seems the Global Server was down or something wasn’t just me I found out.

1 Like