Modern Warfare Remastered

Ok, this is surprisingly impressive when you compare it.

https://youtu.be/zTqKagN8NpQ

Looks more like a remake than a remaster haha. I need this. And that (IW).

1 Like

Katsuo haha yeah they pumped a lot of textures and lighting into it. Same animations though.

Katsuo said in Modern Warfare Remastered:

If you get the slightly fancy edition you get both ooooo. I might cave and do it. Actually I’ll just ask for Christmas haha.

ShiftySatchmo said in Modern Warfare Remastered:

Katsuo said in Modern Warfare Remastered:

If you get the slightly fancy edition you get both ooooo. I might cave and do it. Actually I’ll just ask for Christmas haha.

Isn’t it with the purchase of IW (standard edition), you get both MW and IW?

ShiftySatchmo You’re right. I just read it. Meh, gonna remove it from wishlist. No one has $100 for a game XD

1 Like

I’d rather play Tetris remake than that WTH XD

Am I the only one that thinks the original looks better in most cases?

Sir_diealot probably

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Modern Warfare Remastered:

Sir_diealot probably

lol

1 Like

This is just funny and pathetic at the same time :smiley:

ButtStallion The funniest thing is that people are actually buying and supporting that cash grab nonsense. And at the end, Activision is smart (because they got rich) and buyers are stupid because they gave them money.

Another reason I haven’t bothered with mp in years.

Sir_diealot said in Modern Warfare Remastered:

Am I the only one that thinks the original looks better in most cases?

Definately not the case. I’m resurrecting this thread because my new game is MW1 Remaster. The above video doesn’t do it justice. Currently playing it at 1440p60 maxed out in crossfire. They did a solid job.

Now saying the 360 ver looks better is silly. It looked jank back then and even moreso now. However the difference from old pc ver to new pc ver isn’t that mind blowing because back when it was new I played it maxed out at 1280x1024p60 on pc so even that was miles beyond the 360 version.

So anyone who’s gonna like the game already likes it as it’s what, 8 years old? ish? The new bits are all graphical. So if you already liked it, you still like it. I’m not speaking about the mp, I didn’t want to play it then and still don’t now. I didn’t even install the mp. I imagine they just threw in micro-transactions and called it a day. So my 8-year-old thumbs are still up.

1 Like

gord0 said in Modern Warfare Remastered:

Modern Warfare Remastered: I may pick it up if it is the one I am thinking. I enjoy the single player of COD games but the multi sucks because they do nothing about hackers which is why I had switched to BF but then that started to get bad as well and the only BF I have liked was BF3

gord0:
Modern Warfare Remastered: I may pick it up if it is the one I am thinking. I enjoy the single player of COD games but the multi sucks because they do nothing about hackers which is why I had switched to BF but then that started to get bad as well and the only BF I have liked was BF3

This is one of the few instances I’d recommend one of those janky key re-seller sites, it’s still over full price on steam. Plus you can’t buy mw1 remaster by itself. You have to buy Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition. It’s the only way they could get most people to buy IW. I was planing on playing it anyway because, like you, I only want to play the sp.

2 Likes

gord0 said in Modern Warfare Remastered:

gord0:

This is one of the few instances I’d recommend one of those janky key re-seller sites, it’s still over full price on steam. Plus you can’t buy mw1 remaster by itself. You have to buy Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition. It’s the only way they could get most people to buy IW. I was planing on playing it anyway because, like you, I only want to play the sp.

I will not be able to game after Friday anyway so I will wait a few months. I will be 6 months to a year recovering they say. Shoulder will be totally immobilized for 3 months.

So I just beat it! Just as good, just looks nicer. : ]

1 Like