Monster Hunter World

zmajuga It looks amazing on PS4, so I imagine it will be great on PC. Capcom is pretty good about their PC ports.

teh_g not sure about their multiplayer on PC though. Doesn’t it usually have issues?

shiftysatchmo That is true, they have been terrible historically. Maybe they will do crossplatform?

teh_g I think the only real choice here is for you to buy it on PS4 and then buy it for me for Valentine’s Day.

shiftysatchmo Or you buy it for my for Valentine’s day? I sadly will be in MA for work on V-Day…

We need one of those BOGO deals at BBY.

1 Like

There was a redemption code out there yesterday that was working to redeem the digital deluxe version. I did it while out and it worked from the SOE site. When I got home though, it was not in my library. Some saying that they downloaded it right away and it worked.

1 Like

teh_g I mean…we both can afford it if we really wanted it haha

noonan said in Monster Hunter World:

There was a redemption code out there yesterday that was working to redeem the digital deluxe version. I did it while out and it worked from the SOE site. When I got home though, it was not in my library. Some saying that they downloaded it right away and it worked.

Oh well, I will buy it some day.

shiftysatchmo - course. Haven’t opened a pile of games yet from holiday time frame. Will likely pick it up in a while.

1 Like

noonan seems like a $30 purchase for me. Or maybe a GOTY when dlc is bundled in

teh_g did you buy it for me yet? It’s my uh…something day?

shiftysatchmo said in Monster Hunter World:

teh_g did you buy it for me yet? It’s my uh…something day?

No, you were buying it for me. Remember?

I’ll think about buying it once I finish Horizon.

teh_g so never

shiftysatchmo Horizon is short. You’ll get your copy soon hihi

1 Like

katsuo he doesn’t finish games :laughing:

katsuo said in Monster Hunter World:

You’re buying it for me?!

1 Like

teh_g said in Monster Hunter World:

katsuo said in Monster Hunter World:

You’re buying it for me?!

If you finish Horizon and the Final Fantasy that I gave you, then maybeeehehehe

1 Like

katsuo DEAL

2 Likes

teh_g everyonnnnne knows maybe means no

shiftysatchmo I said maybe when you told me to buy RE7 and I bought it twice in the end

1 Like