[Music] What are you currently listening to?

gord0 But the face he’s making when he’s playing the thing XD

gord0 This is what you listen when you drinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

There is no doritos song… for i am going to die on my couch… eating doritos… el gordo, el dorito… the joke is that I am skinny and gordo means fat in spanish! XD

katsuo No clue what she is saying but yes I do like this. I like the instruments. As far as weaker goes who is weaker they who sing with their own voice or those that have this gravel crap synthesized in because they are not confident enough in their own voices? (Yes I know there are a very few that do it naturally but most is fake) I liked it back in the 80’s when it was first a thing.

gord0 That werewolf, oo-la-la!

katsuo said in [Music] What are you currently listening to?:

gord0 This is what you listen when you drinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0

Looks and sounds like the Grunge version of Dropkick Murphys! lol I like it.

1 Like

sir_diealot said in [Music] What are you currently listening to?:

katsuo No clue what she is saying but yes I do like this. I like the instruments. As far as weaker goes who is weaker they who sing with their own voice or those that have this gravel crap synthesized in because they are not confident enough in their own voices? (Yes I know there are a very few that do it naturally but most is fake) I liked it back in the 80’s when it was first a thing.

Haha she’s speaking in Gaulish. A language that is dead now.
As for the voices, it’s a technique which is really easy to pull it off. Even I know how to do it. Most singers in metal call it diaphragm singing or growling. No synthesize stuff or autotune needed to pull that off. They are singing that way because the genre they are playing is folk/death metal. In death metal, growling is a norm. The reason these bands are using growls is mostly because they want to show us the dark side of their stories which are shown in the lyrics. For example, if a band is singing about war, death, murder…they would usually use the growling so it creates that horrific, dark effect in the song. Of course, not all bands are about sharing their stories about war murder and stuff like that. Eluveitie is singing about prayers, invocation of gods and stuff like that. Something that was very common in the Celtic/Viking culture.

1 Like

Turns out I didn’t get as drunk as I thought I might…at least as far as the posts I made go XD

katsuo Death Metal has changed, I simply don’t care for it, I can’t understand a single thing they say in any language when they do it that way and most people I know say the same so their message is lost to most I think unless lyrics are included. I think they would sound better singing into a tin can under water :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DÖB DÖB DÖB

1 Like

1 Like

Majestic af

1 Like