My Battlefield Moments so far

1 Like

I had many but didn’t record it and i stopped playing because i got addicted and bugs/cheaters made it meh

Arsononion Cheaters??? Wow you will call me a cheater then eh?! :smiley:

MeFFFlenn When you look at chat you could see people getting banned by fairfight :stuck_out_tongue:

This might be interesting for Katsuo , Arsononion and Sir_diealot :wink:

MeFFFlenn Good video im still waiting someone willing to trade Bf4 for something XD Also glad to see you use Asval is my favourite gun as well hahaha

Arsononion said in My Battlefield Moments so far:

MeFFFlenn Good video im still waiting someone willing to trade Bf4 for something XD Also glad to see you use Asval is my favourite gun as well hahaha

It’s $10 with code origin50 right now on origin. You sure you don’t want to just ask your sister to use her card? I wish origin had gifting…

ShiftySatchmo said in My Battlefield Moments so far:

It’s $10 with code origin50 right now ok origin. You sure you don’t want to just ask your sister to use her card? I wish origin had gifting…

I can buy him BF4 but I want him to suffer a lil bit more \o/

1 Like

Katsuo said in My Battlefield Moments so far:

It’s $10 with code origin50 right now ok origin. You sure you don’t want to just ask your sister to use her card? I wish origin had gifting…

Like he would let you

Katsuo said in My Battlefield Moments so far:

Like he would let you

Oh he would. He’s a bit soft now. Not long ago, he activated the Payday 2 key without even saying a thing! You can test him, if you want xD

2 Likes

Arsononion But to get the the AS VAL you need to have the 2nd Assault DLC, be rank 10, spend 600seconds in Helicopters and do 10 squad repairs :smiley:

MeFFFlenn I don’t even think I have seen that map before. I have not played in a very long time, normally go to BF3 first. My headset died and I am using a crappy one and have no sound in the video for some reason.

Sir_diealot The Sea Map is Nansha Strike from the Naval Strike DLC … the 64 players version of course :wink:
And the Desert Map is Silk Road from the China Rising DLC.

Let´s see if Sir_diealot knows the the map Wavebreaker and why Katsuo and Arsononion don´t wanna play against me :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQNSOm0ZK0

MeFFFlenn Eh, I don’t own the game. How can I play with you XD

Katsuo Why then were you asking for noob tips of the game? :wink:

MeFFFlenn Had 200 hours of free time to play the game. 200 hours passed since then xD

1 Like

Well and this all about erm luck i guess :smiley: