My EWin Chair!

It just showed up. Assembly took about 10 to 15 minutes. It is super comfy! I really love it. I feel like my posture is a lot better in this chair than my old one. I tried the 180 position and it was terrifying but I didn’t flip over so yay! I’m not sure how I feel about the pillows. They are nice I’m just not used to it. I’ll try a week with and a week without.

I mistakenly thought it was light silver, but it is actually white. Fortuneately, I also like the black and white look so I am happy! They should probably list the color though instead of just showing the image.

Looks awesome! But I’m a tiny bit disappointed that you haven’t picked the pink/rose combination since that’s beyond manly!

2 Likes

Daddy I love you and it looks amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it looks awesome!!!

I am anxiously awaiting mine! All I know at this point is that it left Shanghai on Friday, and is headed to New York.

1 Like

Polekatt said in My EWin Chair!:

it looks awesome!!!

I am anxiously awaiting mine! All I know at this point is that it left Shanghai on Friday, and is headed to New York.

Once they got mine to LA the tracking stopped (I assume that’s when it transferred to UPS).

ShiftySatchmo So it did transfer over to UPS when it got into the states?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Damn nice looking chair, enjoy bro :smiley:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in My EWin Chair!:

Yes

Oh man, you don’t know how much more comfortable that makes me! I was hoping that would be the case.

I have mine being delivered to my workplace, primarily because UPS delivers to us all the time. Frequently, we are not there, but our UPS man delivers often enough, and knows our routine, so he knows what to do with the packages if we are not there. (even if they have to be signed for, we have an understanding with him and a safe place to put them. :wink: ) I am scared that Podunk Couriers R US or some such person would bring it, and who knows what would happen. Go UPS! hoping they get mine on their trucks also! :slight_smile:

2 Likes