My list of free games.

Like the title says I have a free key for Prison Architect. Always thought the game looked really interesting so a bought it a year or so ago. Now I got an extra key from the recent humble bundle. Someone take it please its lonely.

Okay so that key for prison Architect is still totally up for grabs. I would also like to give some other games away so I’m going to just edit this thread.

I now also have keys for:

• BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
  • Psychonauts
  • Guns of Icarus Online (plus a online costume pack and the soundtrack)
  • King Arthur’s Gold
  • Waddle Home (VR title)
  • Faeria Early Access Bundle
  • Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack
  • Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack + Humble Bundle exclusive in-game title
  • Anomaly 2
  • Crusaders of the Lost Idols Legendary Starter Pack
  • Hitman Intro Pack
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld
  • Binary Domain
  • Pressure
  • Frozen Synapse

All these keys minus the original Prison Architect key are from the Yogscast Jingle Jam humble bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/yogscast-jingle-jam

These are just the games that I already own or have no interest in. They are adding a new game every day so maybe get the bundle yourself and help charity? or check back here every day for new codes.

Edited 12/12/16: Added a few new games.
Edited 12/14/16: Added Anomaly 2.
Edited 12/18/16: Added Crusaders of the Lost Idols Legendary Starter Pack.
Edited 12/20/16: Added The first mission to the most recent Hitman game and Tomb Raider: Underworld.
Edited 12/20/16: Hitman Intro pack claimed by a personal friend.
Edited 12/24/16: Added Binary Domain, Pressure, and Frozen Synapse.
Edited 12/26/16: Prison Architect claimed by OnlyOneKnight, Guns of Icarus Online claimed by Eyepatch.

just a random thank you and i love you passing by <3

2 Likes

Arsononion Aww I love you too!!

NOW TAKE THE GAME!!!

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur No, sorry :smiley: I have the game XD

2 Likes

Arsononion You win this round!!

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur He lied to you

1 Like

Katsuo :o

Arsononion I thought we were friends :frowning:

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur

4 Likes

MyLifeForAiur just send him the game and tell him it is KF2 skins

5 Likes

ShiftySatchmo That’s genius!!

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur Worked once but wont work anymore hahah

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur hmmmm send him the game and say if he doesn’t take it you’ll never talk to him again and quit GX?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo 0_1475414818574_150e1298f5fb1872133f00a194cbfdbd4ffaf635ca65bdfc3f5ad8226c094b42.jpg Please no papito

3 Likes

Arsononion Why won’t you take the game? Is it because you hate me because I feel like you hate me.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur No no i love you kind Canadian sir :smiley:

This game is pretty fun. I haven’t tried any of the recent updates though.

1 Like

Updated this thread with a bunch of other games instead of making a new thread.

wow nice share man…but i will pass cause still have plenty of games to play : 3 and i aint gonna take anything cause you abandoned me in Victor Vran :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DANTE Yeah sorry about Victor Vran. It was a good game only issue was that it we started playing it the same time Fallout 4 came out. You should take a game because I abandoned you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur sorry for late reply somehow i missed this notification…

anyway thnx a lot bro but the thing is i already have enough games to play yet…so for now i am not taking anything…thnx anyway though ^^ i really appreciate it ^ ^

1 Like