My list of free games.

Added a couple more games thanks to Square Enix and their Holiday surprise box.

MyLifeForAiur said in Free key for Prison Architect Plus some others now.:

Added a couple more games thanks to Square Enix and their Holiday surprise box.

oh, is that out now? I guess I should open mine.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo

let us know what you got

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur tell us what you got on that 80$ box

DANTE said in Free key for Prison Architect Plus some others now.:

ShiftySatchmo

let us know what you got

DANTE said in Free key for Prison Architect Plus some others now.:

ShiftySatchmo

let us know what you got

It was alright for $10:

Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns
Goetia
Legacy of Kane 1 and 2
Hitman Intro (Episode 1)
Hitman GO Definitive
Tomb Raider Underworld

I kept Lightning and gave the other 6 away to some friends.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Free key for Prison Architect Plus some others now.:
yah more than worth xD

ShiftySatchmo Yup I was sitting at my computer doing nothing when the e-mail dropped so I opened it right away lol.

Dante Yeah I didn’t own Lightning returns so it was worth it with that one game alone. Also Hitman go looks really cool and I’m excited to try it out.

But seriously you guys someone needs to take these games. They are getting lonely here, I’m tried of hearing their crying. PLEASE TAKE THEM!!

4 Likes

I mean no one is taking my games but it’s not going to stop my from adding more to the list.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur prison architect is tempting, but as you know I just got buried in games. I wish you luck!

1 Like

Do I get to beat said prisoners in said prison? Eh don’t matter my boy loves building things games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only0neKnight I can’t remember if you can beat them or not but you can give them the chair.

Eyepatch said in Free key for Prison Architect Plus some others now.:

Hullo, I’m new here. Never used a forum before :expressionless: so well uh how do i participate in this giveaway and are there any requirements and such?

Greetings! That is up to MyLifeForAiur the organizer of this topic, but I do suggest you participate in the forum. You’re probably not going to get good rep if you’re only here for giveaways. That being said, your level of participation is up to you, and if you are here for free games, feel free to try to get some. Have fun!

1 Like

Eyepatch said in Free key for Prison Architect Plus some others now.:

Hullo, I’m new here. Never used a forum before :expressionless: so well uh how do i participate in this giveaway and are there any requirements and such?

No requirements just a one game limit for everyone. So choose wisely :wink:

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I always go with “what’s in the box?!?!?!?!”

2 Likes

Eyepatch It’s all yours.

1 Like

Thank you! Stay awesome!

1 Like