My little GamingExodus christmas event - round 4

As promised

11 Likes

Honest, I actually did not see this thread when I put some pics of my favorite Christmas ornaments over in the pictures section earlier today! :slight_smile:

So since I don’t want to be in the running, I’ll just leave them over there.

Good luck to everyone and I’m enjoying seeing all your pictures!

1 Like

Here are

my home decorations, taken at just shy of 3am haha :smiley:

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in My little GamingExodus christmas event - round 4:

As promised

Isn´t that uncle Geran?! XD

1 Like

I am not entering since I got the last one but here is what is left of my Christmas tree on Christmas morning. Nice crooked lean, all straggly lookin’, missing its tinsel garland and other decorations it once had, etc etc.

I have two cats… They assault the tree.

2 Likes

My wife totally setup the tree :smiley:

3 Likes

Since I’m still at my parents home I had to use the webtool again to select the winner.
I’m proudly present you the winner of the last round of my little christmas event.
Congratulations DANTE
Hope everybody had at least a little bit of fun joining the event and I hope you were able to take some inspiration for the next years :wink:

7 Likes

I dont have a single decoration in my place so I missed this one :stuck_out_tongue: I am a Grinch :smiley:

1 Like

i am speechless :expressionless:

2 Likes

Gratz man :slight_smile:

Grats DANTE

Congratz Mehran! You won a brand new Opel Mokka X, judging from the picture. Great car!

2 Likes

Katsuo :v

Congratz Dante, enjoy your game, thx for all this giveaways Kai, stay epic

1 Like

Woo-hoo DANTE !

1 Like

Congrats DANTE !

1 Like

Gratz DANTE

1 Like

Congrats Mehran aka DANTE

1 Like

I was gone all day yesterday and just now saw this! Congratulations DANTE !!

2 Likes

Congrats Dante!

I also just noticed I entered this draw… my bad I forgot to add in my post I was not entering. Good thing I did not win.

1 Like