My Little Giveaway :3

PeaceLeon
MyLifeForAiur
Only0neKnight
ShiftySatchmo
felogen
Alex

Please check your email and accept my gift :3…this time i sent you the gift in your email and from a different account because my main account’s store region is changed to india…and i cant gift from that account…so had to make a new one…hope all of you will love it…

I dont celebrate Christmas here but you guys do…so had to share happiness with my GX Members

Thank you, Mehran! I didn’t expect you to get me anything back, but I appreciate that you did. I understand how it is disappointing when you get something for someone and they say no thanks, so I say YES PLEASE! XD seriously, thanks!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Mehran, you are awesome!! <3 Very much appreciated, I’m sure I will enjoy this game, thank you! :slight_smile:
0_1482787144951_Untitled123.png

4 Likes

Thank you DANTE Downloading it now!! I’m a sucker for the doom franchise.

ShiftySatchmo Inside is amazing you better enjoy or I’ll cry. From the creators of Limbo this game is everything that game was and then some.

3 Likes

MyLifeForAiur tbh thats the reason i gave him that :3

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur on my wishlist for a reason! Loved Limbo

1 Like

You are awesome as always Mehran thank you my friend. It will be highly enjoyed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much DANTE, I just saw the email regarding your gift and will accept it next week when I’m back home at my PC :wink:

5 Likes