My next build :D

MeFFFlenn Not the point this is my envisioned dream build the hybrid 980 Ti is perfect for the 1080p monitor. I will build a newer one down the road with all upto date parts

3 Likes

Ah i sry i missed the irony, but the 1080p brought it back to me :wink:

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn said in My next build :smiley::

GTx 1070

And thats not the Hybrid 1070 I would imagine the water cooled 1070 would be a lot more. . .

2 Likes

after market cooler on a stock one Card should not raise the Price of that 980ti watercooled Thing :wink:

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn In all honesty I could build a 6th Gen Intel with a 1070/80 for only a few hundred more but this is a build I was almost done with and had to sell. Its kinda my nostalgia beast build and will serve perfectly as a graphics editing and rendering machine when I build a newer one next year :smiley:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn True but I dont want air I want all closed loop water on this one :smiley:

2 Likes

btw i only got an FX8350 and a GTX 970 and can Play everthing in 2k even witcher 3 0fps … just mentioning :wink:

2 Likes

FPSmadMEDIC said in My next build :smiley::

MeFFFlenn True but I dont want air I want all closed loop water on this one :smiley:

How about that one: https://www.arctic.ac/de_en/products/cooling/vga.html

1 Like

MeFFFlenn not shelling out for a 2k monitor lol I am still on a budget here, I am just glad I am able to put those parts together and that build will never change or at least not for a long time.

MeFFFlenn I have had that cooler its a very good cooler still want all closed loop its a thing with this build lol I have an urge to build this one a certain way. Some parts may change but the 980 Ti Hybrid will be staying unless Microcenter restocks the MSI 980 with the red color before I go buy the parts next week. The Red Corsair Ram will stay and the cpu water cooler might change as well along with the case and 850 EVO SSDs Might find a better monitor but those I want to look at in person. I had close to this build in mind when I was building my last 4790k build and it fell through :frowning:

FPSmadMEDIC Some smexy fans there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only0neKnight Dude I miss those fans they were very nice sir and I could never thank you enough for them :slight_smile:

FPSmadMEDIC I am still using some in my beast, quiet and great flow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be nice for you. Can’t wait to see pictures.

1 Like

MeFFFlenn Here is what I carved the build down to for a start. I will prolly try for a 1070/80 in the future but I am on a budget for now and will be very lucky to get this next week.

MSI Gaming 5 z97
I7 4790k
NZXT S340
4x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz
Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250GB
Samsung 850 EVO M.2 SSD 250GB
Dell SE2317HGR 24" 1080p
MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
NZXT Kracken x61 Liquid Cooler
Corsair RM 750w 80+ GOLD
Thermaltake eSports Poseidon Z

Total = $1,689.98

1 Like

My rig is only 5 months old but already visioned a quite expensive upgrade. But this is just a dream…As always :smiley:

Mine is over 2 years old and ill upgrade when i find a buyer for my kidney XD Ill never get a loan again and work 2 years for a pc trying to pay my debt XD

2 Likes

Moved to Technology because Katsuo is a fan of forum maintenance

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo The best moderator ever!

2 Likes

FPSmadMEDIC Ever heard of DSR ??? :wink:

1 Like