Never too far, never so long

Hola guys; don’t be so surprised. Just because I said I will take a break, it doesn’t mean I will completely be away. I will be here, but I won’t be as active as I mentioned in my previous post; this is just to tone down my stress levels, as every day I log in I hear something new. No, I won’t be too far away from the interwebz, don’t worry about it.

Regarding the Gamer Challenge: I will post the rules sometime in the first week of July, so if you complete a game just take screenshots or something and make a post in the corresponding forum.

Also, since it was locked. I have never asked any favors from any of you, so I will be shameful and I will ask you this. Regardless of what Milisav has said, I hereby declare everything he has said to be invalid due to my power of being myself. Therefore, IF all of you are willing (except Milisav, don’t give two shits to what this dwarf has to say) let’s host a donation account somewhere and get him a working PC. I will chip in as well as much as possible. Don’t spam this thread with ifs and and maybes. No, either we do it or we don’t.

Thank you for reading! Don’t forget, I still love you all.

Alex he is keeping the pc and it has been set back up. I locked the topic because the issue is over and we do not want to dredge it up again.

Happy you are around! Much <3

2 Likes

:video_game: :video_game: :video_game: :video_game: :video_game: :video_game: :video_game:

My body is ready. Welcome back.

3 Likes

Alex Awesome Alex :clap_tone1:

1 Like

Yeah I had to keep the PC because Andrew wanted to buy me TF2 :’(

5 Likes

Katsuo thanks for making my dreams come true XD

3 Likes

Katsuo You had to keep the PC because otherwise I would have kicked your ass :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

PeaceLeon said in Never too far, never so long:

Katsuo You had to keep the PC because otherwise I would have kicked your ass :smiling_imp:

Best answer yet, you win!

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Do you have more of these dreams? xD

PeaceLeon You can’t touch me, baby. :wink:

PeaceLeon I would do the same XD

Katsuo said in Never too far, never so long:

Yeah I had to keep the PC because Andrew wanted to buy me TF2 :cry:

I think it’s more likely you kept it because of #NepNep ×D