New guitar on the way!

Only0neKnight But I already have one electric acoustic guitar. Hell, I even have one electric guitar as well. I even have one classical guitar. I have em allllllllll. He’s supposed to be jelly not mee

Katsuo I have plenty of instruments <3

Katsuo no 12 string? No hollow body? I am disappointed in you

sYnCroSis Pfff 12 strings is only for dem stinky metalheads

Piano for life!

When do we get to start our band?

2 Likes

teh_g I didn’t know you were still playing XD

ShiftySatchmo said in New guitar on the way!:

teh_g I didn’t know you were still playing XD

Definitely badly. But practice makes perfect or something. Just write some music for me and I will play.

1 Like

Nice guitar, but i prefer mine to be more solid and back breaking XD

1 Like

MeFFFlenn I have a Jackson that is pretty heavy :smiley:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo the red guitar is around 11 pounds heavy :wink:
But you know, if you got more then 1 Guitar, you got HAPPINESS!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn haha my step dad has a Les Paul about that heavy. It hurts to playyyyy.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I was going to say my Les Paul is the heaviest guitar I’ve ever played

1 Like

Bought my first ever guitar a few weeks ago, an Epiphone SG. I think I might get an acoustic myself.

2 Likes

I would very much like to get one of these but have to many other expensive things I can’t afford but intend to get.

1 Like

Sir_diealot like an acoustic bass?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in New guitar on the way!:

Sir_diealot like an acoustic bass?

Yes I just fixed my reply. Sorry about that.

Sir_diealot ibanez is solid. If you aren’t planning on playing shows though you should just get an acoustic bass without electronics. You’ll get a better guitar for the price.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur i got a “heavy” SG too or let´s 2 … this the erm “heavier” one. A Samick/JTR Design Elvira 30 :wink:
Just google JT Riboloff to know who hat JTR guy is :wink:

My tipp in General, if you got a tighter budget, but want a killer Instrument, lookout for Aria, Cort, Yamaha and Samick.

MeFFFlenn That’s a nice looking guitar right there! I’ll google JT Riboloff when I get a chance.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo No I would just like to be able to try to learn again. I had a B.C. Rich Warlock back in the 80’s but I was not very good at all. I found the neck was to wide and the shop I had gotten the Warlock in had an Ibenez that I really liked but it was a short neck. I found the neck much more comfortable. I would just play at the house. This is not the Warlock body but this was the paint job it had.

1 Like