New guitar on the way!

ShiftySatchmo said in New guitar on the way!:

Sir_diealot like an acoustic bass?

Yes I just fixed my reply. Sorry about that.

Sir_diealot ibanez is solid. If you aren’t planning on playing shows though you should just get an acoustic bass without electronics. You’ll get a better guitar for the price.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur i got a “heavy” SG too or let´s 2 … this the erm “heavier” one. A Samick/JTR Design Elvira 30 :wink:
Just google JT Riboloff to know who hat JTR guy is :wink:

My tipp in General, if you got a tighter budget, but want a killer Instrument, lookout for Aria, Cort, Yamaha and Samick.

MeFFFlenn That’s a nice looking guitar right there! I’ll google JT Riboloff when I get a chance.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo No I would just like to be able to try to learn again. I had a B.C. Rich Warlock back in the 80’s but I was not very good at all. I found the neck was to wide and the shop I had gotten the Warlock in had an Ibenez that I really liked but it was a short neck. I found the neck much more comfortable. I would just play at the house. This is not the Warlock body but this was the paint job it had.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Yamaha makes some that have a neck more like a standard electric in terms of width so it’s easier to jump into

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Yamaha made some nice amps back in the day, don’t know if they still do. I have to get GPU, monitor and new truck or SUV before fall 2018 so who knows where extra money will come from.

Sir_diealot time to become a stripper!

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in New guitar on the way!:

Sir_diealot time to become a stripper!

Alas, they would want to pay in hammer strikes.