New Humble Bundle - Freedom Bundle

OK last time I did this got ninja’d/missed an existing post. So if it happens again admins should just delete immediately.

New Humble Bundle up with some big charities looking to benefit. A good combination of games and books so far released, with more to come… maybe. $30USD asking price.

Got my eye on The Witness, Day of the Tentacle & Octodad’s

Sgt_T8ie I only want The witness :smiley:

2 Likes

ButtStallion said in New Humble Bundle - Freedom Bundle:

I only want it to take pretty screenshots XD

ButtStallion said in New Humble Bundle - Freedom Bundle:

Same here. If I didn’t already have SubNautica I’d think about it. Stardew Valley would get time out of me and then I’ve followed Overgrowth for years. But that game has been in Early Access since before Early Access existed! Haha. Invisible Inc looks interesting too.

Some good games and a great price though. VVVVVV and Super Meat Boy are as good as 2D platforming gets. All timers in my book. And I’ve had some fun with a few other titles too. HB doin’ it big!

1 Like

Since I first looked at the bundle to now the amount given to charity has jumped from 92K to 211K! Also Huble bundle matching purchases/donations up to 300K! Good guys HB

2 Likes

Didn’t wait, this time I grabbed. If there’s games on here that interest please let me know & if available I’ll send the code :slight_smile:

If anyone doesn’t want The witness and/or Sub Nautica I’d be willing to remove the burden from you of finding a new owner!

Spinalfailed Sent a message with SubNautica

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie thanks dude, seriously! Though the more i scroll through the options the more I’m saying do i have $30 to blow on games/books right now?!? Haha

2 Likes

Thanks again Sgt_T8ie !

4 Likes

I had a hard time getting it to run smooth on my machine so I put it on the back burner for now, but Subnautica is a great atmosphere and style. Plenty of fun too!

Money raised = $3.19M, damn - good going gamers :slight_smile:

Also I just noticed that one of the eBooks is the 1st 6 volumes of The Boys! Epic! Like The Watchmen but less Cold War focused & more Military Industrial Complex/Corporate shadiness. Such a good (very adult) series.

2 Likes

Spinalfailed That was the one game that interested me in that bundle.

So 4.2M so far raised :slight_smile: and new games released.

Anyone played Chroma Squad? Looks different - I like different.

I’ve played Rocket Birds:Hardboiled Chicken… it was OK, but definitely fun. So that copy is defintiely available for anyone who wants it.

2 Likes

OK, the Freedom Bundle has ended anyone want any of these? And the last time I checked it had raised over $6M!

World of Goo
Mushroom 11
Super Hexagon
VVVVVV
The Stanley Parable
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition
Thirty Flights of Loving
Spirits
2064: Read Only Memories
A Virus Named Tom
7 Grand Steps
AI War: Fleet Command