new strategy card game - faeria

I am sold, sent the email in pm :wink:

ButtStallion Let me know what you think. I was a fan when it was way shittier like 4 years ago :D. I remember playing the original web version when I first moved out to CA and was staying at ShiftySatchmo’s house…

I enjoyed the little I played way back when. I just have too many games gyaaaa

hmmm, I love these type games, …if I can just tear myself away from Conan. LOL

Great coffee game as I call these. You only need one hand to move the mouse, slow, tactical and nothing complicated. Coffee or wine in the other hand :smiley:

3 Likes

Just come and play, teh_g is an easy prey :smiley:
(Yes, the “ButtStallion” name was already taken…I want to find that person and tell him/her that it is not funny)

1 Like

ButtStallion I told you I wasn’t good :smiley:

1 Like

3 out of 3 win in Pandora Practice against people. Starting to learn the magic :smiley:
Reached lvl 15…damn this game is addictive.

level 25 and my first epic loot box :smiley:

ButtStallion Dang, you have gone ham on the game :smiley:

teh_g Still need to play that Pandora game, but I can’t lose :confused:
Only one pack of puzzles left, but I need another 4500 gold to unlock it.

Level 39, all solo missions completed, dominating in pandora mode. :stuck_out_tongue:

ButtStallion said in new strategy card game - faeria:

Level 39, all solo missions completed, dominating in pandora mode. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hot dawg.

Oh hey!!!

I finally had time to install and play this last week some. teh_g you should have got some boxes or something from me doing that!

1 Like

Polekatt said in new strategy card game - faeria:

Oh hey!!!

I finally had time to install and play this last week some. teh_g you should have got some boxes or something from me doing that!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Polekatt Yes, new meat. I challenge you :stuck_out_tongue:

actually, I’m not sure if I’m far enough to get you your boxes yet. I just logged in and checked, was able to do one quick game during a break, and I thought I was further than I was.

But I’ll get there! and accept a challenge. :slight_smile:

its a really fun game, I like it!

1 Like

I love this game.

don’t get to play as much as others, but just finally hit level 20 yesterday.

I think 3 or 4 is my best pandora run. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Polekatt Congrats! I haven’t been playing much at all. I got too distracted by FFXIV

1 Like

Polekatt I am lvl 44 and ready for a challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like