Next AMD Driver update (RePlay)

Some cool stuff coming! Finally adding a Shadowplay competitor, FreeSync in borderless windowed, and some nice enhancements.

I miss regular driver updates… xD

1 Like

Adnan_Popara said in Next AMD Driver update (RePlay):

I miss regular driver updates… xD

They are nice to have.

I’m just glad they canned Raptr

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in Next AMD Driver update (RePlay):

I’m just glad they canned Raptr

I didn’t notice, is that bloatware really gone from the driver installers?

1 Like

gord0 yeah they dumped it a few updates ago.

1 Like

Now they need to work on an Ansel competitor so everyone can take awesome screenshots!

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie said in Next AMD Driver update (RePlay):

gord0 yeah they dumped it a few updates ago.

lol I had it committed to muscle memory to uncheck the box for raptr and the gaming evolved shit every time I installed/upgraded.

2 Likes

But back on topic…
Damn, with Wattman & Chill I’m tempted to put the Nano back in & see how much of an improvement it’s gained… especially over the GTX 980, which I was only using due to heat/thermal throttling of the Nano… and the screenshots.

Sgt_T8ie said in Next AMD Driver update (RePlay):

But back on topic…
Damn, with Wattman & Chill I’m tempted to put the Nano back in & see how much of an improvement it’s gained… especially over the GTX 980, which I was only using due to heat/thermal throttling of the Nano… and the screenshots.

I guess it comes out tomorrow is what some people on reddit were saying? Not sure if that is true though.

1 Like

Played with ReLive some today while driving (crashing) in Automobilsta. Works really smooth and simple. I’m too ashamed of my bad driving this afternoon to share any vids just yet. But I might finally catch up to all the cool folks and start recording stuff once in awhile with it being this easy! I also liked the screenshot quality vs Steam’s horrendous quality/darkening situation on games that use stuff like SweetFX. Nice to have a screenshot that’s exactly what I see when I’m playing.

An early cautious “BRAVO!” to AMD from me on this whole ReLive stuff.