Nier: Automata and the Auto mode

Here’s something for the noobs that can’t play action games haha

For those of us that just like stories!

2 Likes

teh_g The only time I was using the auto mode in games is basically when I want to replay the game and not to think about will I survive the battle or not. So yeah, I was joking. Auto mode is good! :paintbrush:

teh_g said in Nier: Automata and the Auto mode:

For those of us that just like stories!

Your noobie noobness makes me sad

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Hey hey don’t be a bully towards the people that can’t handle action games properly!

Katsuo said in Nier: Automata and the Auto mode:

ShiftySatchmo Hey hey don’t be a bully towards the people that can’t handle action games properly!

If you watch a game instead of playing a game…is it still a game or is it now a movie? Something to ponder.

ShiftySatchmo said in Nier: Automata and the Auto mode:

ponder

Obviously a movie lul
Only after beating the game normally, I would use auto mode just to rewatch the storyline. It would be something like watching anime or something.

ponder

Obviously a movie lul
Only after beating the game normally, I would use auto mode just to rewatch the storyline. It would be something like watching anime or something.

Haha somebody will make a cut on YouTube

ponder

Obviously a movie lul

Haha somebody will make a cut on YouTube

Not everybody has a great internet connection to watch the cut in 1080p :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am Sir-diealot for a reason but I’ll be darned if I let a computer do it for me. Might as well become a low down dirty hacker.

3 Likes