Nioh announced for PC

Lovely…And I bought the game for PS4 earlier this year…

katsuo Hopefully the port isn’t terrible!

1 Like

teh_g I tried to find some info on who’s doing the port. I just hope it’s not Koei that’s doing it. Also, the game is 100GBs big. That’s in some ways great. Means they invested time in making better textures and what not.

I still don’t like the fact that I paid for the base game the full price for PS4. While the Complete edition on Steam will cost most likely the same price as the base game on PS4. Gah…

3 Likes

I’ll probably buy the Complete Edition anyway. I so like these games it’s insane.

1 Like

Well I’m glad I waited. This game looked awesome and I fully planned on buying it for PS4 once I finished the Dark Souls games. Now I can get it for PC instead.

1 Like

Bring back Onimusha

3 Likes

syncrosis this game has an onimusha vibe from the little I played. It’s like onimusha gaiden souls

1 Like

shiftysatchmo bring back Onimusha

3 Likes

syncrosis Onimusha = Nioh

katsuo no way, Samunoske is way cooler than this character. So is Jean Reno!

syncrosis Have you played Nioh? There are some really cool characters in Nioh. Hell, even the villain looks badass. Same games anyway lulz

katsuo no but very excited to. I was gonna do ps4 but nowwwwwwww

1 Like

syncrosis take souls add onimusha and you have this game. The demo I played at PSX was alright but I wasn’t a fan of the menu/inventory/leveling system. Seemed clunky. I’ll probably try it someday when it’s like $5

shiftysatchmo I figured as much. What I really want is a new Tenchu

2 Likes

syncrosis said in Nioh announced for PC:

katsuo no but very excited to. I was gonna do ps4 but nowwwwwwww

I’m gonna buy the PC version as well. I played the game for two hours or so and I loved it. Also, ignore Andrew. Nothing is clunky in Nioh.

I liked Tenchu Shadow Assassins the most for some reason. Yeah, I want a new Tenchu!

katsuo you’re clunky

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Your face is clunky. ~~~~~~~

1 Like