Nioh - Launch 9th February 2017 (SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE PC VERSION PLOX)

I’ll make 500000 accounts and sign 500k times

Never! Just kidding.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Thank youuuu <3

1 Like

If a pc launch isn’t confirmed by the time it gets to the top of my list I’ll just get it for ps4.

2 Likes

gord0 And your list is freaking long. By the time this game (PC version) gets on top of your list, Half Life 3 will be out xD

1 Like

Katsuo I’ve beat and added several games since I last pasted it to you. : ]

gord0 Yeah but do you count the games that are about to be released until the end of the year? Beat that before the Nioh launch! XD

Katsuo said in Nioh - Launch 9th February 2017 (SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE PC VERSION PLOX):

gord0 Yeah but do you count the games that are about to be released until the end of the year? Beat that before the Nioh launch! XD

Whenever I see a game I want to try, I add it to the bottom of the list. If it’s not released when it gets to the top, I throw it back down to the bottom.

gord0 said in Nioh - Launch 9th February 2017 (SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE PC VERSION PLOX):

Katsuo said in Nioh - Launch 9th February 2017 (SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE PC VERSION PLOX):

Whenever I see a game I want to try, I add it to the bottom of the list. If it’s not released when it gets to the top, I throw it back down to the bottom.

I should list my games I have to beat just like you did. I’m currently in a phase when I want to beat my entire library at once. >.>
Choosing which game should I beat next is so damn hard.

gord0 said in Nioh - Launch 9th February 2017 (SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE PC VERSION PLOX):

I should list my games I have to beat just like you did. I’m currently in a phase when I want to beat my entire library at once. >.>

I just play the one on top even if there are better games lower on the list. I never start a new one until I beat the one I’m currently playing.

I just play the one on top even if there are better games lower on the list. I never start a new one until I beat the one I’m currently playing.

Yeah I noticed that. I should definitely follow your rule haha
The thing is that a bunch of games I have are gifts from you guys and for some reason I have to stop the game I’m currently playing so I can play the game I got from ya’ll xD
I don’t like the gifted games to be postponed for too long so I tend to finish them immediately and give a nice review of it. Remember the Neptunia game you gave me? I finished it few days later even though I had one on a schedule haha

1 Like

The thing is that a bunch of games I have are gifts from you guys and for some reason I have to stop the game I’m currently playing so I can play the game I got from ya’ll xD
I don’t like the gifted games to be postponed for too long so I tend to finish them immediately and give a nice review of it. Remember the Neptunia game you gave me? I finished it few days later even though I had one on a schedule haha

Just put the gift on the top of the list and finish your current game. Then the gift will be next in the list.

1 Like

I do that too. I have games I bought years ago and I keep shoving them down to play gifts.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Nioh - Launch 9th February 2017 (SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE PC VERSION PLOX):

I do that too. I have games I bought years ago and I keep shoving them down to play gifts.

Except SOMA : )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 Like