Nitro Concepts C80 Motion Gaming Chair Review

Gaming chairs are becoming ever so popular, but are there really many good mid-range options available? The folks at Nitro Concepts have sent in their C80 Motion for us to test which comes in around £145 and offers great value for the money!

Link - http://www.enostech.com/nitro-concepts-c80-motion-series-gaming-chair-review/

LetsGetIt1220 I do need a new chair…

2 Likes

I still wait for normal foour leg chairs with those seats… that would solve the max weight and max size issue for us bigger dudes :wink:

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn I need the castors off, because I get a wee bit too animated while gaming & the last thing I need, is to be repositioning myself while driving, flying or in the middle of a battle.

2 Likes

Might have to check it out and convince my wife since it’s a lot cheaper than all the other chairs.

1 Like

MeFFFlenn Haha yeah! I do believe GT OMEGA has a big man chair though like this :wink: Probably a bit expensive but they do make them.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie That would be amazing to hear on voice chat! First the chair moves, then the headset gets unplugged LOL :wink:

MysticHydro Well worth looking into man. I spend a lot of time at the PC and these chairs have helped me a lot!

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 bit too expensive … just make four legs way easier and for most gammers better for the back aswell :wink:
Sgt_T8ie Well yeah like a normal chair, intead of that weird office chair :wink:

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 I can guarantee that my headset would never get removed… everyone in a chat server gets to listen in when things go wrong for me.

1 Like