No Man's Sky REFUNDS for Everyone!

https://youtu.be/TSxuexitcUQ

Don’t have time to watch this now, but here is a link on the subject just in case this video is misleading.

1 Like

They better not make any exceptions for No Mans Sky. If they do start it, you better believe I’m gonna hit them hard with requests for reasons why they wouldn’t give me one for Elder Scrolls Online.

Polekatt said in No Man's Sky REFUNDS for Everyone!:

They better not make any exceptions for No Mans Sky. If they do start it, you better believe I’m gonna hit them hard with requests for reasons why they wouldn’t give me one for Elder Scrolls Online.

They aren’t. Refer to the article I posted.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in No Man's Sky REFUNDS for Everyone!:

Polekatt said in No Man's Sky REFUNDS for Everyone!:

They aren’t. Refer to the article I posted.

I read it. I was more agreeing with the article, saying they better not, or else!

1 Like

Yeah, the problem is that some “journalists” trawl Reddit and jump on every rumour/bandwagon without bothering to actually investigate any further. As soon as one outline posts they all start copy-pasting.

If neither Steam or Hello Games have issued statements it’s not a change in policy.

I don’t believe that a refund should be issued because you are disappointed with the game or believe that the game fails to deliver on perceived promises. If you can’t play the game because it’s broken - like Arkham Knight or AC:Unity then there’s a reason to start auto-refunding. You can request a refund but from what I’m reading you need to word your request as the game having major technical issues and being unplayable - and frankly if you’ve put 30hrs into the game your difficulties aren’t sufficient to warrant a refund.

I’m hoping that NMS is the game that breaks the pre-order system.

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie I actually like the game so far haha. Though I wasn’t highly anticipating it or anything so my expectations were different than most.

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo That’s the perfect way to be prior to starting any game.

I didn’t buy into the hype, because I couldn’t grasp exactly what they were trying to sell. They seemed to be aiming high but not revealing exactly what the point was etc. I’d decided to wait for reviews & feedback & based on what I’m seeing it looks like a great game to just chill out & relax while grinding & exploring. Which I would normally be happy with doing, but not just yet & not at full price. I have more than enough time sinks to keep me entertained, but I’ll likely grab it in a year or so.

I have similar thoughts on The Division; I’ll wait for it to get cheap & the player base to loose the try-hards.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in No Man's Sky REFUNDS for Everyone!:

Sgt_T8ie I actually like the game so far haha. Though I wasn’t highly anticipating it or anything so my expectations were different than most.

Glad I am not the only one that is somewhat enjoying it.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo I still like it too, but then probably because i don´t jump on hype trains :wink:

1 Like