No Man's Sky Update

Looks like they added some stuff in. Base building is always a good time! I’ll have to revisit.

I honestly don’t see any meaning in base building in a single player game.

Ewwwwwww

ShiftySatchmo A good reason to plaay some more No Man´s Sky … Haters gonna be childish forever even if they do not own the game… :wink:

MeFFFlenn So someone who dislikes a game is childish? Why thank you, grown up as hell dude! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Zmajuga said in No Man's Sky Update:

I honestly don’t see any meaning in base building in a single player game.

Really? It was pretty fun in fallout 4. Plus, it let’s you quick travel and store stuff haha.

Katsuo You got a votedown for your completly useless comment.

Katsuo said in No Man's Sky Update:

Ewwwwwww

I think it’s nice that they are trying to fix their shortcomings. Like the game or not, it’s good when developers work to improve something.

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo I was just joking. Apparently some people here are either way too old for jokes or their butthole is itching. Normal people would just ignore what I wrote and that’s all.
Maybe I should stop writing here in general. That will make GX much less childish looking and there will be less “useless comments” because there is no one to write them down on GX.

As for NMS. It is nice that the devs are doing what they are doing. Same goes for Division and every other game that was a disaster at launch. Division improved so I guess NMS will improve as well. But then again, what do I know about them. I’m just a child.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo

Base building had “some” sense in Fallout 4 since gameplay is placed on a small map, and it was quest related. But, honestly, I hated it in Fallout 4 as much as I hate Fallout 4 as a game. :anger:

But as you said, at least Hello Games devs are trying to improve the game. I’m still waiting for free controls for flight and landing. This autopilot thing is crap.

1 Like

Katsuo said in No Man's Sky Update:

ShiftySatchmo I was just joking. Apparently some people here are either way too old for jokes or their butthole is itching. Normal people would just ignore what I wrote and that’s all.
Maybe I should stop writing here in general. That will make GX much less childish looking and there will be less “useless comments” because there is no one to write them down on GX.

As for NMS. It is nice that the devs are doing what they are doing. Same goes for Division and every other game that was a disaster at launch. Division improved so I guess NMS will improve as well. But then again, what do I know about them. I’m just a child.

Haha settle down now. You took his bait it seems. Both of you cut it out!

Zmajuga said in No Man's Sky Update:

ShiftySatchmo

Base building had “some” sense in Fallout 4 since gameplay is placed on a small map, and it was quest related. But, honestly, I hated it in Fallout 4 as much as I hate Fallout 4 as a game. :anger:

But as you said, at least Hello Games devs are trying to improve the game. I’m still waiting for free controls for flight and landing. This autopilot thing is crap.

I seriously will only have one to store crap haha. It won’t be pretty. A lot of people really wanted it though I guess

1 Like
1 Like

I like the idea, but I will never reach the center now.

1 Like