No time to play, but still, what to play!

I have had this problem for a long while now! I don’t have time lately, but still, even though I have so many games, when I log in and have an hour or so free, I don’t know what to play! Anyone else have the same problem?

Alex I have time to play, but I have nearly 25 games installed on my PC and cant decide what to play and continue :smiley:

3 Likes

Aye, I also have like 10 things installed, still can’t decide! xD

1 Like

My new way of solving that crisis is get out and catch Pokemon. XD

3 Likes

Alex I have the exact same problem I dont have so much games. I only have 1 legit game on steam now. but I have some other games on my PC. I only get a few hours but I actually end up confused which game to play :frowning: Only have Rocket League on steam now that is new. other games are already finished. Even if i select Rocket League I enounter a low ping problem. even though I play lot of games like CS:GO, Battlefield 3 with no such lag online :frowning:

Zmajuga Hahah I already have Pokemon Go installed but in Kerala (my place, a state in India) it is not that good to hunt pokemon at night :frowning: since there are many bad incidents here for most of the people who walk alone, dont have any friends near who play Pokemon GO otherwise I would have also gone hunting at night. I hunt pokemon only at day time and when I am on my way to college :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

I’m the same way Alex I have several games installed, but have a hard time deciding what of the backlog to work on, kinda been playing FarCry 4, but still having a hard time deciding, I most times end up playing nothing.

Yup, too many games to play! Traveling is at least forcing me to finish some of my 3DS games at least.

When life throws you situations like that without large amounts of time just find a good short play game instead of daunting long stories. I dunno your affinity for poop jokes but a game built like The Binding of Isaac. One play is 5-30mins and you are constantly progressing. Such a variety of games exist, there’s always one that fits any schedule or needs!

Just press “play” on any game. Don’t try to see which game you should play. I have around 30 games installed and every time I want to play a game, I just randomly choose the game, press the play button and play the game. Trying to figure out which game you should play is just a waste of time and you’ll eventually end up with 0 played games because, brain lol
If you do like I said, you’ll finish every game on your backlog faster IMO. You can literally see me one day playing Black Ops 3 and the other, puzzle games xD
Random is love, random is life.

1 Like

Katsuo said in No time to play, but still, what to play!:

Just press “play” on any game. Don’t try to see which game you should play. I have around 30 games installed and every time I want to play a game, I just randomly choose the game, press the play button and play the game. Trying to figure out which game you should play is just a waste of time and you’ll eventually end up with 0 played games because, brain lol
If you do like I said, you’ll finish every game on your backlog faster IMO. You can literally see me one day playing Black Ops 3 and the other, puzzle games xD
Random is love, random is life.

I like trying to beat a game at a time though. I forget where I am if I go too long or okay a ton of other games.

1 Like