Noctua Cooler - my prize from EnosTech turned up!

So some of you may have remembered that I was randomly selected as the winner for EnosTech’s Noctua CPU cooler giveaway… well they arrived yesterday in great condition.

I got my eldest (a world weary 5yr old) to open up the box & tried to explain to him why computers need fans etc. Even with no knowledge both of my boys were able to say they liked the metal bits because they were shiny, but both disliked the brown fans (looks like poo :poop: ) and so I got to explain further about how sometimes things that are really good don’t look that great and how you need to make a choice between what looks good and what works good. So thanks to LetsGetIt1220 for providing a great prize and a life lesson for my kids :slight_smile:

0_1474414527136_Noctua 1.jpg

I choose the D9L cooler over the U9L as I’ve never tried a split tower cooler before… very interested in how it performs. I’m thinking that it’ll replace my BeQuiet Shadow Rock Slim in my BitFenix Prodigy, as I could use that cooler in a new build.

You have all the good stuff there :’(

1 Like

Katsuo If I were closer to everyone in US or EU I’d be sharing :’(

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie said in Noctua Cooler - my prize from EnosTech turned up!:

Katsuo If I were closer to everyone in US or EU I’d be sharing :cry:

Sharing? People still do that? XD

1 Like

Katsuo From where I sit it seems to be forcibly gifting… until someone relents.

But I’d rather pass on old components than sell them.

1 Like

Great win mate hope you enjoy and have a good time with it ! :smiley:

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Noctua Cooler - my prize from EnosTech turned up!:

Katsuo From where I sit it seems to be forcibly gifting… until someone relents.

But I’d rather pass on old components than sell them.

Sometimes I wish I could gift people tons of stuff. Makes me feel pretty afterwards xD

1 Like

Congratulations dude.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Nice Noctua gear. Wish I could use my 150 in my HTPC :frowning:

1 Like

hey teh_g any time I try to hit the up arrow to like this original post, I get the error invalid data thing.

so grats, and cool on the life lessons!

2 Likes