Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

This is my next game! 2D brawler rpg for ps4 (crossplay saves with vita and ps3). It’s also Katsuo compatible as it has a japanese option for the voice audio (which I do recommend as the english audio sounds so fucking stupid).

Katsuo compatible XD
Yes! My life goal has been achieved. I’m finally a platform hahaha

Btw the game looks like Elsword and LaTale. I love ittttttttttttt. Plus the limited edition costs 65 bucks. I want ittttt. Added to my list of games I want to buy!

Katsuo said in Odin Sphere Leifthrasir:

Katsuo compatible XD
Yes! My life goal has been achieved. I’m finally a platform hahaha

Btw the game looks like Elsword and LaTale. I love ittttttttttttt. Plus the limited edition costs 65 bucks. I want ittttt. Added to my list of games I want to buy!

Is it the same price on ps3? or cheaper? if it’s cheaper you could do ps now…

gord0 The PS3 version is 10 bucks cheaper. Around 36 euros. The PS4 version is 45.99 euros. And PS Now is not an option since it requires a fast internet and you know how “fast” my internet is XD

gord0 The PS3 version is 10 bucks cheaper. Around 36 euros. The PS4 version is 45.99 euros. And PS Now is not an option since it requires a fast internet and you know how “fast” my internet is XD

Do you have a ps3? The game clearly doesn’t care about modern graphics, so it doesn’t really matter which system you play on, it will look the same.

gord0 I have a PS4. I will probably end up buying a used copy of the game. Unless it’s digital only?

gord0 I have a PS4. I will probably end up buying a used copy of the game. Unless it’s digital only?

Maybe one of those janky discount game key websites will have it at a good price. Just don’t buy from kinguin.

gord0 Hard to find EU codes though. I didn’t know Kinguin had PS4 games lul

gord0 Hard to find EU codes though. I didn’t know Kinguin had PS4 games lul

I don’t know if they do or not. I just said not to use them because GT. Lol

1 Like

Just beat it! The game is crazy good, everyone should play this. If you don’t have any Sony things, play it on PS Now!

1 Like

Just finished this. Such a nice game. Got the platinum as well. Took me around 45 hours to get everything.

2 Likes

I like that this was five years later.

1 Like

Slowly cleaning my backlog hohooo

45 hours?! And you said you don’t have time for long games

45 hours isn’t much yo

1 Like

45 hours would take me a month, If I’m lucky.

It took me a month and a half :person_shrugging:

1 Like

It would take meeeee three months haha.

1 Like

I get some what lucky in that the girlfriend works days and I work afternoons. So I still get a decent amount of free time during the work week to play, if I want to.

Same with me with my nonexistent girlfriend!!

1 Like