Oliver (manguit0u) have not been able from the past weeks but if you want AMA :D

i’m oliver i’m 24 years old, gamer since 4yo , working as video editor, playing don’t starve real life 24/7/31-30/365 hahahaha the carry of my gf and 2 dogs <3 i love everything and everyone, i forgive but not forget, try to help as much as i can. i will try to answer not the best english but i try <3

What are the dogs names?

Sir_diealot bobby is the blind yellow one and and ella is the weimaraner :smiley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZv9XP52K8

1 Like

manguit0u said in Oliver (manguit0u) have not been able from the past weeks but if you want AMA :smiley::

Sir_diealot bobby is the blind yellow one and and ella is the weimaraner :smiley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZv9XP52K8

Nice looking dogs.

Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of and if so what’s stopping you?

Ub6 i have nothing to hold, i would go but i don`t have the money that is the main problem. i can’t save money or i would die. my sister needs to pay like 200$ to be able to sell her apartment and if she manage to sell it she will borrow me some money to go first and look for info about how she can go with her daugher and baby. but i really don’t think that will happend any time soon or maybe will not be able to sell it.

manguit0u if you could have any profession what would it be? Also if you could live anywhere on the planet, where would it be and why?

manguit0u Ranged or mele?

tat2teel i really don’t know as a profession to be honest :stuck_out_tongue: and to live anywhere where i can live with my gf and 2 dogs, eat and enjoy life with friends without fear.

BamBam though question. mmmmmmm i think mele, or ranged hahahahahaha no no i think mele… or ranged <3 MELE…you know what i’m thinking here.

manguit0u said in Oliver (manguit0u) have not been able from the past weeks but if you want AMA :smiley::

BamBam though question. mmmmmmm i think mele, or ranged hahahahahaha no no i think mele… or ranged <3 MELE…you know what i’m thinking here.

Tie a rope to a dagger. Now it’s ranged melee! ×D

1 Like

gord0 ahahahahahaha excellent idea

1 Like