One Healthy Crap Away

My goal was to try to hit 300 by the Fourth of July, I hit it this morning after… well read the title.

Good work!! :smiley:

1 Like

Good job bro !!! I am glad to see making a big change in your life ! :smiley:

1 Like

Jeroenvh said in One Healthy Crap Away:

Thanks. I wish Josh were around, he had promised me a game if I broke past 300 Oh well nice to be here and maybe if he makes it onto here he will still do it.

1 Like

ArsonSami said in One Healthy Crap Away:

Good job bro !!! I am glad to see making a big change in your life ! :smiley:

Thank you very much.

Congratulations man. You’re making me jelly. I’ve been slacking with the whole exercising lately.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur said in One Healthy Crap Away:

Congratulations man. You’re making me jelly. I’ve been slacking with the whole exercising lately.

Thank you. I have not done good this week to be perfectly honest, my pain has kept me inside, I have not even touched a weight since Friday. I get my medicine this week and I will be able to do more though.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Keep it up man. The more you do it the easier it is to keep it up.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Keep it up man. The more you do it the easier it is to keep it up.

Oh I will, don’t you worry about that. :smiley: Just hard for me to do anything without my pain medication right now.

Sir_diealot I feel you. I get shoulder pain every now and then. Makes me drop everything exercising wise.

Sir_diealot said in One Healthy Crap Away:

Jeroenvh said in One Healthy Crap Away:

Thanks. I wish Josh were around, he had promised me a game if I broke past 300 Oh well nice to be here and maybe if he makes it onto here he will still do it.

sYnCroSis I SUMMON YOU

4 Likes

Sir_diealot I feel you. I get shoulder pain every now and then. Makes me drop everything exercising wise.

I take 100 Mcg Fentanyl patch’s along with Oxycodone and other stuff for the pain but some came up missing on me so I am suffering right now. in case you do not know what Fentanyl is it is 100 times stronger than Morphine so you can just imagine my back right now.

Well done! That must have been one hell of a deuce!

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in One Healthy Crap Away:

Well done! That must have been one hell of a deuce!

Oh yes, no more Turmeric and Cayenne Pepper in my Tea!

2 Likes

Sir_diealot lol Stevie boy I am here. Congrats on hitting your goal! As promised, name a game and it’s yours

1 Like

sYnCroSis said in One Healthy Crap Away:

Sir_diealot lol Stevie boy I am here. Congrats on hitting your goal! As promised, name a game and it’s yours

Did not know you were here, with my memory because of my meds this is going to take me quite a while to remember everyone. I would like to request BF1 please, my clan wants to go that way and I can’t afford it in time. That will give me the time to save for Dishonored 2 :smiley: Thank you so much again!

4 Likes

Congrats Steven!!!

1 Like

Gutter said in One Healthy Crap Away:

Congrats Steven!!!

Thanks bud.