Only0neknight's September Gamer Challenge

The Banner Saga, just a awesome as I remember it, now that I got the hang of it back down will be replaying on harder difficulties for more achievements. Highly recommend to anyone that like turn based strategy games where you shape what happens. Thank you again ShiftySatchmo for gifting this gem to me.

#gamerchallenge

Homefront - The Revolution on PS4, normal, Though I enjoyed the game I have to say there were a few things that made it aggravating to say the least. The glitches of enemy NPC’s to trying to find some of the objectives was asinine at times. But none the less I finished the revolution and lead the hopeless to hope. All in all it was pretty good, glitches and annoyances aside.

1 Like

Shadow Warrior PC on normal. Had to replay it, love that game. Everyone could use some Wang in their life :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Elder Scrolls Skyrim - PC, just reg story line, will go back through the dlc’s when remaster is released.

1 Like

Fallout 4 PC, normal, got a lot to do in it yet but main story complete, don’t have dlc for it so its just side quests for me now.

1 Like

Sniper Elite V2 PC, well had to break it up a bit and just shoot what couldn’t see me lol

1 Like

Mad Max for PS4 on Normal. Definitely did not expect it to end as it did, was a lot of fun I thought :slight_smile:

1 Like