Origin Access limited time free trial

For a limited time, it’s offering a free seven-day trial which grants users access to its full catalogue of games.

The yearly price is down to $30 I think. That isn’t too bad…

If they add Titanfall 2, I’ll sub for a year. \o/

1 Like

Wanted to do it and play Battlefield 1 but it wont allow me wants my money hihihihi

1 Like

Yes, you have to subscribe to Origin Access and unsub from it during the 7 day trial if you dont want to be charged.

ButtStallion Do you know if within the free trial you also save 10% when you buy a game? Still have to preorder Mass Effect and would be nice to save 10% xD

2 Likes

PeaceLeon Nice cheat, but I dont know :frowning:

1 Like

ButtStallion I think I will try that :wink: Else I have to use it for one month … I would still save some money

PeaceLeon Or maybe you shouldn’t preorder it? The game won’t go anywhere \o/

Katsuo Ahh fu!

And this is my friends, why this planet will be infested with anarchy! ^

1 Like

Katsuo said in Origin Access limited time free trial:

If they add Titanfall 2, I’ll sub for a year. \o/

But for the same price you could just buy the game…

ShiftySatchmo The yearly sub is around 35 euros. And the game is 60. And not only that, you get to play 3857897523 other games for 35 euros. So yeah, no. :grin:

Katsuo said in Origin Access limited time free trial:

And this is my friends, why this planet will be infested with anarchy! ^

BURN IT ALLL!

1 Like

Katsuo on sallllle. Or maybe games just are cheaper in 'murica.

ShiftySatchmo lol nah mate i think the only difference is the paycheck XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo It still costs more than 50000 games on origin access!

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie You sound like every regular demon out there. Use some F words to be a true anarchy punk haha

1 Like

The -10% discount counts while you are trial member, so pre order it now PeaceLeon :smiley:

hmm screw Origin and EA … I noticed that offer and I told my self fuck for 24 € yearly why not try :slight_smile: … So I fill in a web form selected type of subscription 1 year of course, but since I was not born yesterday on banana tree; I decided to use Prepaid (Reload) Visa Credit Card … (have very long and nasty experience with all kind of never ending subscriptions) … And finally I pressed pay button … And guess what? A big fuck you from EA store … in form of this text message: “Unfortunately we have to inform you that we do not accept prepaid cards for payment of subscriptions”. So obviously this is another nice try to empty my bleeding wallet … Maybe they simply do not accept Prepaid Cards (I’m sure that I have more than enough funds on the card) but then again thought passed through my head, maybe there’s a catch 22 … Recurring subscription that is hard to stop … So before you rushing in the stampede at this EA attractive offer, and all press rip off button, try to think twice and pay just once xD