Parts List For 1800x Upgrade. (Hopefully I put this in the right spot) (edited)

I want to thank @ShiftySatchmo & @teh_g for the opertunity to upgrade my PC without that Ryzen 7 1800x I have coming from Shifty I wouldn’t have been able to go with most of the parts I will be in this upgrade. Also want to thank Brandon Beisel for helping me flesh things out before hand. Oct & December I will be upgrading my Monitor/GPU/PSU along with HDD/SSD’s to something better and giving my mother my current monitor, parts left over from my current build will go into a new case and passed onto my mother and her boyfriend who need a better pc as well.

This upgrade is long over due lol.

Final PC Upgrade List (To be ordered next week) (Budget: 500-550) Cost (Around: $456 With Tax & Shipping)

Case: Raidmax Monster II (Own Already)

SSD:Samsung 970 Evo M.2 500gb & EKWB EK-m.2 Heatsink

Cooler: Deepcool Captain 240 RGB V2

Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz C15 LED (Yes, I know its not 3200mhz but Cl15 3000 should be fine)

Motherboard: ASUS B450 Gaming ROG Strix

Thermal Paste: Arctic MX-4 2019 Edition

Controller: PDP Stealth Series Deluxe Wired Controller (Because I like playing games on a controller on my PC And Works with my Xbox One S As Well )

Also Owned: 5x Arctic P12 PWM PST & SeaSonic G Series SSR-650RM 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD

3 Likes

Well I’m jealous.

1 Like

Very nice, congrats on the upgrade (to be).

1 Like