Persona 5

Ok so the world you transition into is a cognitive space. You fight in other people’s minds. Yet somehow they use a phone app to find them.

1 Like

GUYS!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngreenan.persona5imapp

You can replace your sms app with this one! I didn’t even think that was a thing! Turns out it’s no diff than picking a default browser.

Annd it has animated transitions : ]

1 Like

gord0 I want this theme on GX

4 Likes

Yup…this games has it’s many tendrils wrapped all around me. Never played an rpg with mechanics quite like this…

2 Likes

Also, apparently, the whole game blocked from allowing screen shots or videos… I thought i was just the first x hours of the game… oh well…

gord0 said in Persona 5:

Also, apparently, the whole game blocked from allowing screen shots or videos… I thought i was just the first x hours of the game… oh well…

That is kind of cool. No spoilers for anyone ever.

teh_g said in Persona 5:

gord0 said in Persona 5:

That is kind of cool. No spoilers for anyone ever.

Nope. Anyone with any capture device can do it. You just can’t use the built in ps4 screenshot/video features. I don’t have a capture device so no go for me. Plus I only wanted to share a couple funny screen shots and also make a little vid to show my friend how awesome the ui is. Oh well.

I think I am now living this game. Just as the characters have to get their school crap out of the way each day in the game, I’m doing the same with work. Heh, same music running through my head too lol.

3 Likes

Turns out it won’t be as long as I thought:

I just want to beat it, I’m not a completionist.

gord0 “Only” 100 hours :smiley:

1 Like

teh_g said in Persona 5:

gord0 “Only” 100 hours :smiley:

For a lot of jrpgs that’s normal. I think the reason everyone is saying it’s so long is that it was hyped here in the west and most western games are short. Since it was hyped, a lot of people are playing it as their first jrpg.

I’m in the late 80s… The story is one of those that shows you a tiny bit of what happens near the end of the story at the beginning. I’ve just gotten to that part and saved. I think I’m in the home stretch! : ]

gord0 uncharted 4 had something like that. That “you finished the game before you even bought it” thing.

katsuo said in Persona 5:

gord0 uncharted 4 had something like that. That “you finished the game before you even bought it” thing.

Well the bit it shows you at the beginning isn’t the end, just soon before. Still more to play.

gord0 said in Persona 5:

Well the bit it shows you at the beginning isn’t the end, just soon before. Still more to play.

Yeah, like 2 hours more haha. Are you like, done with Persona orrrr

gord0 said in Persona 5:

Yeah, like 2 hours more haha. Are you like, done with Persona orrrr

Haven’t beat it yet. So not done. : ]

Holy shit this is getting good!

1 Like

gord0 the game or this post? XD

Game. It’s like a drug where you don’t have to chase the dragon. It just walks beside you holding your hand. : ]

1 Like

gord0 said in Persona 5:

Game. It’s like a drug where you don’t have to chase the dragon. It just walks beside you holding your hand. : ]

That’s probably the best game review I’ve read ever haha

1 Like