Persona 5

gord0 said in Persona 5:

katsuo said in Persona 5:

gord0 the game or this post? XD

Game. It’s like a drug where you don’t have to chase the dragon. It just walks beside you holding your hand. : ]

That’s probably the best game review I’ve read ever haha

1 Like

Best thing ever

Best thing ever

Fans Are Freaking Out Over Persona 5 Hero's Newest Look

Complete disinterest…and I’m a persona 5 fan.

In other news I just defeated the penis boss:

1 Like

gord0 I heard from your neighbor that you’ve been dancing to that rhythm game almost every day.

gord0 I heard from your neighbor that you’ve been dancing to that rhythm game almost every day.

I didn’t think the rhythm game existed yet. That other day when we were talking I couldn’t find it on psn. Only that other one from persona 4. Also, it’s going to be a no go for me anyway, can’t stand dance games.

gord0 said in Persona 5:

https://media0dk-a.akamaihd.net/44/36/20fdfd408f0ca3f0930524f5d695ea32.jpg

Wow, that is absolutely a tentacle penis.

2 Likes

teh_g said in Persona 5:

gord0 said in Persona 5:

https://media0dk-a.akamaihd.net/44/36/20fdfd408f0ca3f0930524f5d695ea32.jpg

Wow, that is absolutely a tentacle penis.

Not to be confused with a testicle penis ; ]

1 Like

No more Persona until at least 2021 please!

Super epic game! If a regular game was an episode, this game is 15 seasons.

Recommended!

2 Likes

gord0 trophy stats. I need that. How many trophies did you obtain

gord0 trophy stats. I need that. How many trophies did you obtain

1 Like

gord0 Arigato Gordon-kun. Easy platinum hunt for me tehehe

Just remember to not goto the final depths of Mementos until you get all other trophies except the one for seeing the ending. There’s no going back unless you bother to make multiple save files.

gord0 said in Persona 5:

Just remember to not goto the final depths of Mementos until you get all other trophies except the one for seeing the ending. There’s no going back unless you bother to make multiple save files.

I’ll just replay the whole game. Heard it wasn’t long at all. XD

1 Like

gord0 said in Persona 5:

And what’s even more retarded is that there’s a new game plus lol. I love that game, but I’m only ever going to play it once…and I’ve done that.

gord0 said in Persona 5:

gord0 said in Persona 5:

And what’s even more retarded is that there’s a new game plus lol. I love that game, but I’m only ever going to play it once…and I’ve done that.

I would replay it. Not the first time I spend 200+ hrs in a game haha

Off topic… I just played the first hack//G.U. Last Recode demo and I highly recommend it if you want more jrpg goodness. 1080p60 on ps4. You buy the thing and you get the trilogy.

gord0 said in Persona 5:

gord0 said in Persona 5:

I would replay it. Not the first time I spend 200+ hrs in a game haha

Off topic… I just played the first hack//G.U. Last Recode demo and I highly recommend it if you want more jrpg goodness. 1080p60 on ps4. You buy the thing and you get the trilogy.

Already on my list.

You know what other game I wish I could recommend but I just can’t?

I figured I’d play this mindless game to come down from my Persona 5 binge… but I guess I’ll just have to play something else.

gord0 shame. As I told you before, Berserk has such a great story and I absolutely love it. Too bad Koei doesn’t know how to port their games. You should give up trying to play their games on PC.

gord0 shame. As I told you before, Berserk has such a great story and I absolutely love it. Too bad Koei doesn’t know how to port their games. You should give up trying to play their games on PC.

They receive a monetary penalty for returns. So I’ll keep trying lol. Who knows, maybe some day they won’t fuck it up.

1 Like

New Persona!