Player Unknown Battleground or H1Z1 King of the Hill?

Looks like a lot of people play these games, but they look very close to being the same thing.

Anyone play either? or both?

they look fun.

PUBG is much better but both of them are camp until you win XD I like PUBG more because it started as an Arma 2 mod and now its one of best games out there XD I haven’t played the full game but i can tell you Arma 2 and Arma 3 mods are amazing

H1Z1 went under because of the scammy stuff the developers did (splitting into two games to make more money, etc)

Gameplay wise, they are basically the same. Drop in from an airplane, look for loot, kill people. If you are in a squad, there is a lot more action versus single queue.

polekatt PUBG is definitely a better one. I haven’t played h1z1:kotk but from what I’ve seen it’s “land, find a shotgun, easy win” type of battle royale.
I played PUBG with my potato PC for almost 40 hours before my GPU died and I have to say it’s one of the best games I played in a while.

polekatt p.s. camping won’t help you get chicken dinner, trust me I know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

teh_g H1Z1 (the battle royal aspect of it anyhow) was designed by the same guy that did the original Arma mod… and PUB.

Just a little FYI if you did not already know.

As for the topic… I chose PUB as well.

Ub6 is right.