PlayStation 2 Vs Gamecube Vs Xbox

I had the Gamecube, it was a nice machine :smiley: What did you have?

https://youtu.be/tX6BOw5Pps4

Had Gamecube with only one game (Mario Kart Double Dash) and still own 2 PS2 consoles (though the laser died in both lol).

the xbox <3 loved, i had like 800 games not joking hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

I had a PlayStation 2… I still have actually! I believe it won the generation of those consoles.

1 Like

At that time I had a gc and pc. Went to my friends house for ps2…I dunno why but my friends and I at the time had no interest in xbox.

I had all 3 and PC :slight_smile:

I didn’t get the PS2 until around the time the Xbox 360 was released. I only wanted it to play NCAA Baseball. LOL The only console before that was the N64.

I remember when people where so hyped about those … yet the PC was stronger :wink:
And wasn´t there also the Sega thing around with those 3?! :wink:

MeFFFlenn said in PlayStation 2 Vs Gamecube Vs Xbox:

I remember when people where so hyped about those … yet the PC was stronger :wink:

But the pc did not have half the games on those systems.

ShiftySatchmo Yup we only had good games xD

I only had the Gamecube. It was great.

And wasn´t there also the Sega thing around with those 3?! :wink:

The dreamcast died a little before the release of those systems I think… saturn was gone for sure at least.

ShiftySatchmo Yup we only had good games xD

Yeah, and you finally got final fantasy X a decade later oooooo. Good times.

1 Like

gord0 Nope The Dreamcast ended in 2001,but started in 99 The PS2 started in 2000.

I loved the PlayStation 2, it was my go to console for a long time. That being said, Gamecube had Phantasy Star Online, so there’s that.

Back then, PCs weren’t that much higher specced (those available to the wider public) from the consoles. The PlayStation 2 had an enormous amount of titles, many of which never appeared elsewhere. I don’t want to add fuel to the fire, just stating some facts :wink: