Prints from Gwent and The Witcher now available at Cook & Becker

Prints from Gwent and The Witcher now available at Cook & Becker - Next-gen Art Dealers! Get yours here: http://bit.ly/2azGpks
Global shipping! https://www.candb.com/en/artcollectivegallery/94/artwork-by-cd-projekt-red.html

Gave my nephews my word I would be there for CHRISTmas or I would be buying some right now, here are just a few of them.

The second one is awesome.

2 Likes

teh_g I like the third… I’m hoping it’s titled “Plop”

1 Like

Sir_diealot Nice artwork, but the prices o.O
450 euros for the picture with a black wooden frame + acrylic glass … that’s a lot

1 Like

This one costs $100. I can buy a real life cow for $50 and train her to be a ice cold killer for only $2.99. Yup, as Kai said, these thingies are expensive.

1 Like

teh_g Yes it is, that and the one with Johnny are two I really want but won’t be able to get because of my trip, just can’t do everything I want and I have been waiting so long for them to do lithographs for the Witcher series. :’(

Sgt_T8ie That would be fitting :smiley:

1 Like

PeaceLeon yea it is insane. I think the prints themselves are quite reasonably priced though.

Katsuo If you can get a cow that is not about to die for $50.00 then I highly suggest you buy a dozen, that will make you some good money. As I said to Kai I think the prices of the prints are fine, it is the prices of the framing that I think is insane, go look up Mass Effect Lithographs on Ebay, some go for close to $1000.00 (Have only seen this happen twice though most are well over $100.00 and many in the $300-$400 range.

Framing is crazy expensive. But if it is framed well it will last a long time.

2 Likes

teh_g said in Prints from Gwent and The Witcher now available at Cook & Becker:

Framing is crazy expensive. But if it is framed well it will last a long time.

I have a couple things that I have to get framed, quite expensive.

agree with teh_g

heh. that rhymes.

anyway, yeah, my dad was a professional photographer. You pretty much get what you pay for with framing, and it looks that way on your wall.

2 Likes

Polekatt Totally agree. I have a print of mountain men on horses in the snow with trapping gear and most framing just won’t look good on it because of all the white. There is a place here that can make me a frame out of resin that will end up looking just like Birch Trees but that is going to cost me $400.00 to get done and won’t happen for a while due to my income.