PSN Chat App.

I am currently in the process of fleshing out creating a Free Company on FFXIV. However, I have some questions needed to be answered about something I was thinking.

I am looking for a program that will allow me to create or use PSN Chat on a PC/Android/Apple for users who do not wish to use discord. Which would allow more chatting opertunitys on different platforms. Does anyone know if this is possible? Im not talking about text chat however, I am talking about Voice chat.

PSN Chat App as in Playstation App? If it’s that, then nope. Playstation 4 users have their own voice chat thingy. If they want to talk with people who use PC, they have to use Skype, TS, Discord or whatever on their phone or laptop.

Nope only text chat

TeamSpeak has a mobile client.

Google hangouts is always an option toooo

And icq !

Got TeamSpeak but it only allows up to 10 people on it at once with the free option. Can’t afford the paid one guess Discord is the best option right now.

Gorkie said in PSN Chat App.:

Got TeamSpeak but it only allows up to 10 people on it at once with the free option. Can’t afford the paid one guess Discord is the best option right now.

We have a TeamSpeak you can use!

ts.gamingexodus.com

1 Like

teh_g Thanks, but this is more for my up coming Free Company(Guild) im working on Building.

Gorkie said in PSN Chat App.:

teh_g Thanks, but this is more for my up coming Free Company(Guild) im working on Building.

Feel free to use that TS. I believe 32 is the cap for people in there at once with the free license I have.

Discord is also nice if you need a chat room style place to go. Not a huge fan of the voice compared to TS3 though.

1 Like

teh_g We appreciate that and will keep it in mind! Right now its only 3 of us and im using a android for discord till my headset comes in.

1 Like