PSX 2016 Journal

Day 1: road trip

Join me and teh_g on our epic bro trip to the Playstation Experience in Anaheim, CA!

We will be posting photos and impressions over the weekend as things happen. The focus won’t be on general game news you can get anywhere; this is a log of what we are experiencing as the average Joe attending the event.

Should be good times!

Be safe and have fun guys.

2 Likes

Have fun, girls. Buy something for me <3

P.S. teh_g , If you are driving a Ford, I hate you.

1 Like

Katsuo said in PSX 2016 Journal:

Have fun, girls. Buy something for me <3

P.S. teh_g , If you are driving a Ford, I hate you.

Haha chevy

1 Like

Have fun, drive safe :wink:

1 Like

We discovered the Sony show starts at 10am tomorrow and the line for it opens at 12:01 am hahahhaha. People will wait in line for 10 hours?! We will risk not getting in. Worst case scenario is we go on the show floor and see everything with short lines.

1 Like

Have fun and don’t drive like me! I want to see any Witcher pics by the way.

1 Like

Enjoy it guys… Have Fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made it! Swung by the convention center to grab our badge and swag early (pictures to follow) so we don’t have to wait in a huge line tomorrow.

And tonight we stopped for delicious ramen!

2 Likes

Mmmm Sapporo. Been quite a few years. Keep havin fun and keep updating! :beers:

1 Like

This is quite a set of swag! Are you jealous of my temporary playstation tattoos? Because I would be.

1 Like

Playing Smallworld tonight.

2 Likes

teh_g FLYING RAT MEN FTWWWW!!!

No…I’m completely, 100%, totally, for sure, believe me, definitely not jealous. You can definitely tell that there is no jealousy in this sentence. 0 J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y.

2 Likes

The app for this is very cool! It links to your account and badge. As you attend events and go to booths you can check in with the rfid badge and it marks it as visited so you can keep track. As you visit different things you get rewards like a $10 PSN code, oceanhorn, day of the tentacle, etc.

1 Like

1 Like

Horizon Zero Dawn looks fun. We got our picture with them.

5 Likes

The GT Sport exhibit was pretty cool! We did the VR driving. The seats and wheels were great, it was fun to use the headset, but the resolution on the headset was pretty low and not very pretty. I assume the vive is much better. That being said, the regular GT was very good looking.

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist buying this awesome Bastion shirt at the Super Giant Games booth…

4 Likes

Wow Pleb swag :cowboy:
They usually never have my sizes … 5XL-6XL